WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clearance Outdoorsy Apparel

It may be difficult for you to see what's for sale here because everything is CAMOUFLAGED. But look closely -- do you see it? There's a bunch of jackets and boots and stuff hidden among the natural whitespace. Speak quietly or you'll spook it! 
Get it by Xmas: Use two day shipping

ellemsee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellemsee

I'd like to purchase a pair of the Columbia 1000g Thinsulate Camo Boots, however, it doesn't allow you the option to choose a size... nor does it say, the size they come in... anyone know? Thanks.

*°*ellemsee*°*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

jakegosz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakegosz

Same issue here, how can I pick the size I want?

asmithski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmithski
jakegosz wrote:Same issue here, how can I pick the size I want?

Going out on a limb here to guess the '(8)' at the end of the item title means they are size 8...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

asmithski wrote:Going out on a limb here to guess the '(8)' at the end of the item title means they are size 8...

You are correct. They're available in Mens 8 only. A line was missing from the sale but it's added now to make it more clear.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lisaweese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisaweese

BUMMER!! Can't believe I was too late for this amazing deal!! Exact size I needed to boot (pun intended)