WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clearance Outdoorsy Apparel

It may be difficult for you to see what's for sale here because everything is CAMOUFLAGED. But look closely -- do you see it? There's a bunch of jackets and boots and stuff hidden among the natural whitespace. Speak quietly or you'll spook it! 
Get it by Xmas: Use two day shipping

ellemsee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellemsee

I'd like to purchase a pair of the Columbia 1000g Thinsulate Camo Boots, however, it doesn't allow you the option to choose a size... nor does it say, the size they come in... anyone know? Thanks.

*°*ellemsee*°*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

jakegosz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakegosz

Same issue here, how can I pick the size I want?

asmithski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmithski
jakegosz wrote:Same issue here, how can I pick the size I want?

Going out on a limb here to guess the '(8)' at the end of the item title means they are size 8...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 667 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

asmithski wrote:Going out on a limb here to guess the '(8)' at the end of the item title means they are size 8...

You are correct. They're available in Mens 8 only. A line was missing from the sale but it's added now to make it more clear.

Talk about your MARCH CRAP! ••• Disappointing Wooters, one crap at a time!™
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lisaweese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisaweese

BUMMER!! Can't believe I was too late for this amazing deal!! Exact size I needed to boot (pun intended)