WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Reebok Softshell Jacket for Women & Men

Speed to First Woot:
2m 42.885s
First Sucker:
plateofbeans
Last Wooter to Woot:
kareshiii
Last Purchase:
10 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 7% of Sellout Woots
Top 20% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Sellout Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 6% first woot
  • 6% second woot
  • 26% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 37% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 3% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 16% one year old
  • 78% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 87% bought 1
  • 11% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

10%
7%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
7%
9%
8%
6%
4%
3%
3%
3%
2%
3%
3%
3%
2%
3%
3%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme


quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Here is a single review for the mens

bobdo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobdo

How is large black already gone for men's at 12:02 am? Or were there just not any in that color/style/size?

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bobdo wrote:How is large black already gone for men's at 12:02 am? Or were there just not any in that color/style/size?



The latter is likely the case.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

rufus323


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rufus323
bobdo wrote:How is large black already gone for men's at 12:02 am? Or were there just not any in that color/style/size?



I know right?! The women's is only available in two colors and two sizes.

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Looks like a nice, lightweight jacket I can wear at the ice rink or when I go for walks.


theco2


quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2

I didn't need a new jacket, anyway.

willyone


quality posts: 25 Private Messages willyone

Why would the guy's picture show a 'small' on a 'large' model? Were they out of large the day of the shoot? Is that supposed to indicate something about the sizing of these jackets? And how large is the model? Does he just like tight fitting clothes? Should I believe the review on Amazon that said the jacket runs true to size? And why am I asking so many questions? Well, anyway, I bought a navy in my usual size, large. Hope it fits.

alan93


quality posts: 2 Private Messages alan93

Where are the size guides?
I will buy NOTHING without knowing that.

jwoodsutk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwoodsutk

Does this jacket have a liner?

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jwoodsutk wrote:Does this jacket have a liner?



I'm reaching out to our buyer for answers to your question, as well as @alan93's sizing question. I'll update y'all when I hear back.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jeramyfishel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeramyfishel

I found a sizing chart for these when Groupon was selling them in the past.

http://www.groupon.com/pages/gg-reebok-mens-soft-shell-jackets

mrbob84


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbob84

So I guess I don't get to get one? I always wear XL.

And I don't expect Reebok to fudge on sizing, which I never actually measure. As an internationally known and respected brand, I expect that their American male L or XL will be the same size as everybody else's American male L or XL.

Am I OK on that thinking? "Why would the guy's picture show a 'small' on a 'large' model?" Indeed! Makes me need to question that.

Please let us know if you get any XL's in.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

willyone wrote:Why would the guy's picture show a 'small' on a 'large' model? Were they out of large the day of the shoot? Is that supposed to indicate something about the sizing of these jackets? And how large is the model? Does he just like tight fitting clothes? Should I believe the review on Amazon that said the jacket runs true to size? And why am I asking so many questions? Well, anyway, I bought a navy in my usual size, large. Hope it fits.



Don't out think it. They run true to size per the Buyer's Note in the Specs. The info on the pic is just to tell you what you are looking at.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

bobdo wrote:How is large black already gone for men's at 12:02 am? Or were there just not any in that color/style/size?



Black was only available in Women's. Ever.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

mrbob84 wrote:
And I don't expect Reebok to fudge on sizing, which I never actually measure. As an internationally known and respected brand, I expect that their American male L or XL will be the same size as everybody else's American male L or XL.

Am I OK on that thinking? "Why would the guy's picture show a 'small' on a 'large' model?" Indeed! Makes me need to question that.

Please let us know if you get any XL's in.



You are correct in your thinking. A XL is a standard XL in this garment.

There will be another softshell event in November....

FYI, I don't always get to pick who wears what in pictures, so when the pics are posted for an event, I'll go in and give more detail about what you are actually looking at.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

jwoodsutk wrote:Does this jacket have a liner?



No liner. It's a shell... a softshell.

willyone


quality posts: 25 Private Messages willyone
newfiepage wrote:Don't out think it. They run true to size per the Buyer's Note in the Specs. The info on the pic is just to tell you what you are looking at.



I was out thinking it rhetorically. As you see I bought it. But how in the world do you get from the buyer's note anything about 'sizing' information? The buyer's note says absolutely nothing about running true to size, they merely describe the fit or cut of the garment as not being fitted or baggy. All they're saying is if the large runs two sizes smaller than the (quasi) industry standard, at least I'll have the comfort of knowing the ill-fitting garment I just bought isn't a baggy or fitted cut. It might be of value for some to think a little more.

newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

willyone wrote:I was out thinking it rhetorically. As you see I bought it. But how in the world do you get from the buyer's note anything about 'sizing' information? The buyer's note says absolutely nothing about running true to size, they merely describe the fit or cut of the garment as not being fitted or baggy. All they're saying is if the large runs two sizes smaller than the (quasi) industry standard, at least I'll have the comfort of knowing the ill-fitting garment I just bought isn't a baggy or fitted cut. It might be of value for some to think a little more.



Duly noted. Thanks for posting and wooting!

ShiftyDevil


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ShiftyDevil

This is well after buying 3, a 2xl for me and two Mediums for two nephews, but I'll comment anyway. I think the sizes run a little small, my 2xl is good in the shoulders and just fit the waist (ok, stomach) with a sweatshirt on me. The sleeves on the 2XL are generously long, which I need. I am not a slim man but most XL jackets fit me if they are designed to fit over clothing for the cooler seasons. I was told the 2 adult mediums are a little small for my 13 and 14 year old nephews who are a bit "husky." Without seeing the kids try them on I can't say where the sizing issues are. If these are offered again I hope this helps someone.

lmdavis07


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmdavis07

If these come up again I would suggest going up one size. The jacket itself is nice, shoulder room is ample but it is small in the waist.