WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Solvit Pet Products

Look at that little guy enjoying himself outside -- wait, that thing is nicer than my own bike. And that bed is nicer than my futon. So it turns out it's better to be born into the body of an American dog than that of a Woot writer. 

charliesgold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charliesgold

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/large-lifting-aid-full-front-back-kit

What a hideously terrible design! This is a great way to make your dog even more uncomfortable! This is a cheaper version of the Help 'Em Up harness which is far superior in my opinion and a much better design. Unlike this harness, the HEU harness is comfortable for the dog, easy to use (we've been using ours on my 80lb lab for a year) and adapted for male dog anatomy if desired.

In short, this is an awful design, just look at the poor dogs face!

cymbalmonkey

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

Anyone have any experience with the seat safety harnesses?

We have a 40lb Aussie corgi mix who has taken a couple spills on stops in the car. Because he's a long dog, I have no idea what to go with or if this would even be a good choice.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr
cymbalmonkey wrote:Anyone have any experience with the seat safety harnesses?

We have a 40lb Aussie corgi mix who has taken a couple spills on stops in the car. Because he's a long dog, I have no idea what to go with or if this would even be a good choice.

I have dachshunds and a "dorgi" - a 40lb dach-corgi. My vet recommended the "3-in-1 VestHarness" by RC pets, designed for small, long dogs. I have used it for years, it seems comfortable but has restrained my dog safely.

funkyredrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funkyredrum

So if I call a crate a "Pet Residence", is my dog more likely to enjoy his time in there?

edith1

quality posts: 15 Private Messages edith1

Having your dog loose like that in the back of a truck is dangerous (and illegal in some states) Woot should be more careful which photos they use of products

samira

quality posts: 14 Private Messages samira

Any info on how long the half ramp is, or how much weight the steps support (the two step)?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

samira wrote:Any info on how long the half ramp is, or how much weight the steps support (the two step)?

Found the Half Ramp:
Overall dimensions = 39”L x 17”W x 5”H

They don't give a max weight on the Two Step

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rawrali

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rawrali
cymbalmonkey wrote:Anyone have any experience with the seat safety harnesses?

We have a 35 lb. Sheltie. The harness is OK. Twice the harness has failed - once in the car during a hard brake, once walking from the dog park back to our car (something spooked him and he bolted - now we always attach the leash to his collar rather than the harness). One of the buckles essentially just popped open both times. We plan to upgrade to the Sleepypod Clickit Utility, which is more expensive but tests much better than other harnesses.

cargobroombroom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cargobroombroom

There's a cheaper version of a similar (identical) deluxe pet seat cover on amazon, and it's available with Prime.

Deluxe Pet Car Seat Cover

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner

Wasn't there a study out *very* recently that basically said pet restraints really don't do squat for pet safety?

ben4682

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ben4682
haydesigner wrote:Wasn't there a study out *very* recently that basically said pet restraints really don't do squat for pet safety?

Here's the study:
http://centerforpetsafety.org/research/2013-harness-study-results/