WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pet Gear Pet Helpers

There is an older woman in my building with a very old dog that she takes for a "walk" every evening in a child's stroller. I often help her up the stairs, and her dog (Daisy) is always very eager to see me, even though she is mostly blind and cannot walk. There is nothing funny about this story just a bittersweet slice of life. 

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

The items are cheaper then elsewhere but not by a as much as I would have expected. I'm purchasing 1.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

I bought the petgear stroller from Amazon - the identical one, for when we travel, It's easier to push two cats in this thru the airport than lug them and have them bumping around in the carrier. Airports can be huge and that makes them 3 times heavier. But on Amazon last month it was 10.00 cheaper and free shipping. I do like the stroller even though I feel like a crazy cat lady, and since my ACL surgery last month, it helps with something to hold right now as well

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

xaynai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xaynai

I found it cheaper elsewhere by $20+ with free shipping. Such a shame, I was hoping to beable to get this at a really good deal for my mother to use for her almost 15 year old poodle.

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan

Your sizing of for the crates is interesting. I've owned golden retrievers and a siberian husky and the only time they would have fit into a 24" crate is when they were young pups. Maybe you meant 42" for the final size?

* 27" Crate - Dachsund, West Highland Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Shipperke, Pug
* 36" Crate - Beagle, Boston Terrier, Brittany Spaniel, Chinese Shar-Pei, Chow Chow
* 24" Crate - Siberian Husky, Dalmation, Golden Retriever, Boxer, Collie

[MOD: Whoops. Fixed.]

MichXelle

xaynai wrote:I found it cheaper elsewhere by $20+ with free shipping. Such a shame, I was hoping to beable to get this at a really good deal for my mother to use for her almost 15 year old poodle.

Darn! It would have been your 2nd W000T just like me n my wife. HEHE!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

jkmahan wrote:Your sizing of for the crates is interesting. I've owned golden retrievers and a siberian husky and the only time they would have fit into a 24" crate is when they were young pups. Maybe you meant 42" for the final size?

* 27" Crate - Dachsund, West Highland Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Shipperke, Pug
* 36" Crate - Beagle, Boston Terrier, Brittany Spaniel, Chinese Shar-Pei, Chow Chow
* 24" Crate - Siberian Husky, Dalmation, Golden Retriever, Boxer, Collie

The 1 we got is a 42". We have a very large dog.

Staticbzzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Staticbzzz

The pet stairs don't even come close to getting to the top of a standard queen size bed. My dog would still have a big jump....

MYolanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MYolanda

That is such a sweet story. I totally get it treating her doggie like a real baby. My furry babies keep me wonderful company and Ijust ordered the stair climber to get one of them onto & off my bed when I'm not home.