WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pet Life Apparel

For too long, petkind has been held down by man. For too long, denied their basic rights. Like jackets and boots. Well, stand up for petkind, in the face of man's tyranny. Empower your canine brothers and sisters. No longer shall they be second class citizens! From now on, they shall not only be clothed, they shall be... fabulous.

markmc27


quality posts: 6 Private Messages markmc27

I had to buy these for my Rottweiler because she was 1 year away from death. Here nails or paw had some kind of problem. This was back in 98 I bought these all rubber booties and they made walking much easier for her.

She (Roxy) once took on a mugger at 3AM who was holding a 1911 .45 semi auto. I loved my baby girl so much, not just because she saved my life.


These seem like they would be more comfortable than just rubber booties.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@markmc27: Thank you for sharing your story.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

catz74


quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz74

Can you tell me what kind of closure these pet parkas have are they zip or velcro? I do not like the zip prefer the velcro as it is easier to work.

spark0202


quality posts: 1 Private Messages spark0202

Staff

The dog that is wearing the jacket is named Roxi too well wishes to your Roxy!

markmc27 wrote:I had to buy these for my Rottweiler because she was 1 year away from death. Here nails or paw had some kind of problem. This was back in 98 I bought these all rubber booties and they made walking much easier for her.

She (Roxy) once took on a mugger at 3AM who was holding a 1911 .45 semi auto. I loved my baby girl so much, not just because she saved my life.


These seem like they would be more comfortable than just rubber booties.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

catz74 wrote:Can you tell me what kind of closure these pet parkas have are they zip or velcro? I do not like the zip prefer the velcro as it is easier to work.



They all have Velcro-style closures.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tarleck


quality posts: 4 Private Messages tarleck

Is there a size chart? How do I know what size to buy?

I am registered and validated with paypal \I will not fill this out evry damn time.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tarleck wrote:Is there a size chart? How do I know what size to buy?

Look on the Specs tab of each. There should be size information there.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rockybowenco


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockybowenco
tarleck wrote:Is there a size chart? How do I know what size to buy?



Shoe Size Chart (Measure the Sole of Your Dog's Foot)
Sole Size Length Width
2# (XS) 2.48" 1.52"
3# (S) 2.84" 1.76"
4# (M) 3.04" 1.88"
5# (L) 3.4" 2.08"
6# (XL) 3.72" 2

catz74


quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz74
ThunderThighs wrote:They all have Velcro-style closures.


Thank you! I guess I will have to get one for my precious little girl then!

woodstea


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodstea

The Yellow Reflecta-Sport Rainbreaker protects your pet from inclimate weather. That means it's more than climate -- it's INclimate.

mascabeza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mascabeza

I'm confused by the sizing for the jackets.


Size Back Chest Neck
XXXS 4.2" 6" 4"
XXS 6.3" 7" 5.5"
XS 9.1" 12.2" 7.9"
S 11" 13.8" 9.4"
M 13.8" 15" 10.2"
L 18.1" 16.9" 12.6"
XL 22.8" 18.9" 14.2"
XXL 26.9" 19.4" 14.9"


I measured my dog's collar last night assuming the neck measurement would be the circumference of the neck.

Her collar is 12" long when around her neck which makes it look like she needs a large but she's a silky/poodle mix and weighs 12lbs and is usually a small or x-small in other clothes. Should I really order a large?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mascabeza wrote:I'm confused by the sizing for the jackets.

I measured my dog's collar last night assuming the neck measurement would be the circumference of the neck.

Her collar is 12" long when around her neck which makes it look like she needs a large but she's a silky/poodle mix and weighs 12lbs and is usually a small or x-small in other clothes. Should I really order a large?


I couldn't find specifics on this brand sizing but looking at other sites, the recommend fitting to the chest as some fabrics won't stretch.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

adamant628


quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

Are the Duggz sold in pairs or 4?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

adamant628 wrote:Are the Duggz sold in pairs or 4?


They come as a set of 4. Good question. That info seems to be missing from the sale.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mascabeza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mascabeza
ThunderThighs wrote:I couldn't find specifics on this brand sizing but looking at other sites, the recommend fitting to the chest as some fabrics won't stretch.



Ok I'm a little annoyed now. How can I attach a pic? The large size that I ordered that says the neck should be 12.6 inches:
Size Back Chest Neck
XXXS 4.2" 6" 4"
XXS 6.3" 7" 5.5"
XS 9.1" 12.2" 7.9"
S 11" 13.8" 9.4"
M 13.8" 15" 10.2"
L 18.1" 16.9" 12.6"
XL 22.8" 18.9" 14.2"
XXL 26.9" 19.4" 14.9"

is nowhere near the actual size of the neck. I have a picture. The neck measures a whopping 17 inches!? I'd like my money back. Please advise.

manhandsha


quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mascabeza wrote:Ok I'm a little annoyed now. How can I attach a pic? The large size that I ordered that says the neck should be 12.6 inches:
Size Back Chest Neck
XXXS 4.2" 6" 4"
XXS 6.3" 7" 5.5"
XS 9.1" 12.2" 7.9"
S 11" 13.8" 9.4"
M 13.8" 15" 10.2"
L 18.1" 16.9" 12.6"
XL 22.8" 18.9" 14.2"
XXL 26.9" 19.4" 14.9"

is nowhere near the actual size of the neck. I have a picture. The neck measures a whopping 17 inches!? I'd like my money back. Please advise.



You can find info about attaching pics here. I'd also suggest emailing Woot Member Services with your situation. Be sure to include your order number and user name for quicker service. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.