agingdragqueen

quality posts: 131 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Stay tuned to this thread for all the hott sweepstakes action! Didn't win anything? Grab some awesome pet stuff here this week.

Pet-Bunch of Clipping #1 is over!
- Our esteemed winner is Lou Ann Bolte!
Pet-Bunch of Clipping #2 is over!
- The winner for this round is Eric LaBouliere!
Pet-Bunch of Clipping #3 is now over!
- Our third winner is Bev Burelle!
Pet-Bunch of Clipping #4 is NOW OVER!
- Our winner for #4 is Michelle Norgard!
Pet-Bunch of Clipping #5 is OVER!
- Our winner for the last Bunch of Clipping is Kate McCormack!

Bonus tote sweepstakes is now over! Those winners are:
Kristen Fredericks
Jake Fischer
Catherine Grifface
Tracy Apps
Toni Swoboda

General FAQ
or feel free to ask anything in the thread!

Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

Q. Do I HAVE to follow the Woot Facebook page?
A. No. But you should! Because you love us.

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the sweepstakes period and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

Q. Will you update us when you pick the winner?
A. I will! But give me a good 30 minutes or so to send the email out. I update with their name when I get an email back from them accepting the release/terms.

Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone until end of day 10/21 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email (this has only ever happened once though).

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

Q. I REALLY FOR SOME REASON NEEDED TO REPLY WITH A BLANK COMMENT QUOTING YOUR RULES BUT IT'S BEEN DELETED OR SOMETHING WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
A. I don't even know why you're doing that, of course I'm going to delete it! If you need to keep those rules in one of your posts then add something! Anything!

Here's a soothing gif of Hank Hill petting Pusheen

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #1!

Woot is offering one Pet-Themed Bunch of Clipping to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 2:00 p.m. (CT) on October 14, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on October 14, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Launch me a treat!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon/Woot and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

karenwilson49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karenwilson49

Send me a bag of pet crap!

agingdragqueen wrote:Stay tuned to this thread for all the hott sweepstakes action! Didn't win anything? Grab some awesome pet stuff here this week.

Pet-Bunch of Clipping #1 is NOW LIVE

General FAQ
or feel free to ask anything in the thread!

Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

Q. Do I HAVE to follow the Woot Facebook page?
A. No. But you should! Because you love us.

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the sweepstakes period and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

Q. Will you update us when you pick the winner?
A. I will! But give me a good 30 minutes or so to send the email out. I update with their name when I get an email back from them accepting the release/terms.

Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone until end of day 10/21 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email (this has only ever happened once though).

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

Q. I REALLY FOR SOME REASON NEEDED TO REPLY WITH A BLANK COMMENT QUOTING YOUR RULES BUT IT'S BEEN DELETED OR SOMETHING WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
A. I don't even know why you're doing that, of course I'm going to delete it! If you need to keep those rules in one of your posts then add something! Anything!

Here's a soothing gif of Hank Hill petting Pusheen

chloe123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chloe123
karenwilson49 wrote:Send me a bag of pet crap!

I really need a bag of pet crap. Just got back from Hawaii. Forgot to buy my Cavaliers some gifts.

zolttt

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt

dibs?

I ruined my signature with poor cut and paste skills

baconsizzle121

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baconsizzle121

can i haz it?

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Missed it. Mebbe later?

agingdragqueen

Staff

Moueska wrote:Missed it. Mebbe later?

Moar today! In fact, one more each day this week. I keep getting in more stuff, so I must say- Friday's may end up being pretty sweet.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #2!

Woot is offering one Pet-Themed Bunch of Clipping to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 2:00 p.m. (CT) on October 15, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on October 15, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “My dog NEEDS this!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon/Woot and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

maxrfb

quality posts: 8 Private Messages maxrfb

It's true, she does need this. It would make her this happy.

wow. I actually bought a Robot Elvis.
What was I thinking?

bob1948

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bob1948

my cat has no teeth and no claws. she deserves something good in her life

agingdragqueen

Staff

bob1948 wrote:my cat has no teeth and no claws. she deserves something good in her life

Aw, it sounds like she has you <3

TheStarsFan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheStarsFan

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

agingdragqueen

Staff

TheStarsFan wrote:My cat's breath smells like cat food.

You can help alleviate this problem by feeding your cat a strict diet of any of the fine perfumes you might find on accessories.woot.com.

jon98gn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jon98gn

Didn't see anything about the sweepstakes until an hour after sweepstakes closing. Doh!

\

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #3!

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 16, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on October 16, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I need that DNA test!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

lostindenver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostindenver
agingdragqueen wrote:Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #3!

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 16, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on October 16, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I need that DNA test!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

my dogs needs more clippings

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam

ok, I hate to be that person, but: "Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. "
does this mean 1 entry per person? or 1 entry per email address?
I'm not sure how you'd make sure each email is a different person, but that phrasing really tweaks my brain.
I...uh....I didn't sleep much last night.

agingdragqueen

Staff

ebam wrote:ok, I hate to be that person, but: "Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. "
does this mean 1 entry per person? or 1 entry per email address?
I'm not sure how you'd make sure each email is a different person, but that phrasing really tweaks my brain.
I...uh....I didn't sleep much last night.

It's legalese, it hurts brains. One entry per person, but also one entry per email address, so like, your grandmother can't email in under your email address and claim that it's still "one entry per person!"

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

My dog dosent bark.

(I have a basenji)

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam
Linad wrote:My dog dosent bark.

(I have a basenji)

if only he was doing the basenji blush in that pic- as if he was embarrassed to be limited to yodeling....

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #4!

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 17, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on October 17, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I want a fish tank!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

klav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klav

I want a fish tank

kender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kender

I've lost a couple of barbs in the past couple of days! I could use an awesome fish based Bunch of Clipping ! Will it contain live fish? :-P

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Pet Bunch of Clipping #5!

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 18, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 2:00 p.m. (CT) on October 18, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I need puppy pads!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Heavy Petting: Bonus Totes!

Woot is offering five Pet-Themed Woot tote, one to each of five randomly selected people whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. (CT) on October 18, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 5:00 p.m. (CT) on October 18, 2013.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I need a Woot tote!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

tapps

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tapps

yay! i can't wait for my woot tote!

or maybe i should say.. moe the cat can't wait to jump in my woot tote...

ladyginger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ladyginger

My first ever Brimstone or Curses Pet-Bunch of Clipping #5 has been delivered and here's the contents!

Tons of pee pads, a feeder/food container, metal bowls that go with it, treat launcher (opened), light up collar and leash (opened but working fine), flu and germ protection supplies, HDMI cable, tabletop tripod, kids Halloween shirt, pink SLAPlet bracelet and SLAPlinx accessories, 4 black lanyards labeled Samsung, 2 large FILA shorts, crab tote, pet tote, Conair pet washer, dog walker that attaches to a bike, a blade runner (apparently for cutting drywall), and an Invicta watch in it's box.