WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dog-e-Glow Collars & Leashes

Maybe you want to find your dog in the dark. Maybe you want others to know you're crossing the street. Maybe you just want to look flashy. No matter the reason, we've got the light-up leashes you crave. And collars too.

k3nd0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages k3nd0

Whoa, are these dogs going to a rave?

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

Anyone with experience with these leashes or collars? Are they worth the $20. Are they pretty heavy duty?

havingfunyet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages havingfunyet

Just bought one of these a couple days ago. I have a black dog with lots of fur(Newfoundland) and you can still see the lights on the collar, makes night time walks safer.

rich5665

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rich5665

Just saw these in PetSmart for $9.99

6walnuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 6walnuts

I have a collar and leash. They work well at night but my leash no longer works since it was slightly crimped in the door. Leash has a strange feel, but great for walking in the dark. You can find these at a better price elsewhere.I wouldn't buy them at this price.

macxtc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macxtc

I didn't see one for very small dogs
my chihuahua is positively micro in size plus he's all black... I really need something to help me spot him quicker at night!

barney490

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barney490

I saw the post about petsmart the collars are 16.99 free shipping so better deal than woot

chris000123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris000123

I saw them at Petsmart too but the variety and the patterns here on Woot are much better.

I shopped around online and I havent been able to find a better price for any of the patterns currently listed on Woot. Looks like a great deal to me.

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm

I got one from Fab a while ago (different brand), and two in a row quit right away for me. They were great while they lasted, though, especially in these areas without streetlights or sidewalks, so I can be invisible at night. Hope these are better.

Note for forum mod reading for quality posts: when I went to write my reply, and I deleted the quote code, the entire reply box went away. Some bug there in the code, maybe with Chrome.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

susanrm wrote:I got one from Fab a while ago (different brand), and two in a row quit right away for me. They were great while they lasted, though, especially in these areas without streetlights or sidewalks, so I can be invisible at night. Hope these are better.

Note for forum mod reading for quality posts: when I went to write my reply, and I deleted the quote code, the entire reply box went away. Some bug there in the code, maybe with Chrome.

Yeah, sounds like it's probably a browser thing. I notice quirks like that when I haven't cleared cache in a while. You might try that. I just went to this thread on Chrome (I generally use Firefox) and wasn't able to recreate the issue you're describing. Hope that helps.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jimmyjayjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyjayjr

do they have a on off switch. how much are battery replacement. our dog goes out at night for his u no
rural