WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Colonial Mills Pet Mats and Storage

"My rugs are fine, but I wish they'd look more like the idealized versions of the rigid organs that dogs like to chew on!" If that's a thought you've ever had, then boy do we have the sale for you! If it's not something that's crossed your mind, then we also have woven storage baskets.

arismella

quality posts: 16 Private Messages arismella

Somebody had fun with Photoshop!

JustJen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJen

Love pet stuff!

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1863650
arismella wrote:Somebody had fun with Photoshop!

You're not kidding! Or maybe those are children's playhouse appliances behind the 14" diameter basket.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I got to feel up these rugs and baskets. They're really nice. They've got a good sturdy feel to them yet are not bristly or stabby.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce

These baskets are for storing cats, yes?

ThunderThighs

Staff

CoffeeOnIce wrote:These baskets are for storing cats, yes?

Only if you put something in the basket on which you DON'T want them to lay.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

suk62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages suk62

PLEASE CHECK SIZES OF EVERY ITEM!!!!

These will fit dogs no bigger than 30lbs.. The "large" is 22" by 34"... so 2ft by 3ft..

The "large" basket is 14" by 14" by 7" high.. The small 10x10.. These are pointlessly small, unless you have a chihuahua.

ThunderThighs

Staff

suk62 wrote:PLEASE CHECK SIZES OF EVERY ITEM!!!!

These will fit dogs no bigger than 30lbs.. The "large" is 22" by 34"... so 2ft by 3ft..

The "large" basket is 14" by 14" by 7" high.. The small 10x10.. These are pointlessly small, unless you have a chihuahua.

Uhm, I think might be better for storing dog toys rather than the dogs themselves.

FORUM MODERATOR

suk62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages suk62
ThunderThighs wrote:Uhm, I think might be better for storing dog toys rather than the dogs themselves.

I'm confused as to why you're confused of the point to my post, staff member.....

No *#&@ the baskets are for toys.. but simple 3rd grade measuring (hence my including the dimensions) will tell you a 7 inch high basket is pointless for just about any dog toys. 7 inches high. Next time research before the snide reply!

alknowles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alknowles

I'm confused by your confusion of the staff members confusion. I think a foot is pretty good for storing balls, bones, doggie clothes, etc. It's not the height that matters ;)

suk62 wrote:I'm confused as to why you're confused of the point to my post, staff member.....

No *#&@ the baskets are for toys.. but simple 3rd grade measuring (hence my including the dimensions) will tell you a 7 inch high basket is pointless for just about any dog toys. 7 inches high. Next time research before the snide reply!