WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PetPals - Cat Beds & Furniture

If there's one thing to know about cats, it's that they're very choosey about what they lay on. Like, you can't just throw a clean shirt on the bed and expect them to curl up there for a sound sleep. You need special furniture, like this stuff!

doreenjewell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doreenjewell

Yup my kids love soft cozy blankets and jackets ^••^

bevlowen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bevlowen

On the contrary, cats LOVE to sleep on your clean shirts, work clothes that you've laid out, or anything you don't want them to sleep on. Maybe I'll get one of these for myself!

BLowen

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
bevlowen wrote:On the contrary, cats LOVE to sleep on your clean shirts, work clothes that you've laid out, or anything you don't want them to sleep on. Maybe I'll get one of these for myself!

Mine has taken to jumping into the laundry basket and sleeping on all the clean clothes that I just folded.

Ironically, the last bed I had for him, he peed on it. Thankfully he has not taken to peeing on the laundry...yet.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

I think a cat tree for my 2 cats would be a lovely Christmas present for them. However, I'm definitely not spending that much. I've got leftover carpet from when I replaced mine a few years ago and I am quite handy with tools, so I think I'll just build them one.

lnjelinek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnjelinek

i've seen all or most of these cat trees at tj maxx. haven't bothered to look at the price.

since my cat rules the house, this is my future dream house (my can wouldn't mind either)

Manki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Manki

Wow just when I was thinking I need a cat tree to calm these referee down.

-

davidwh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidwh

Anybody know if these are machine washable?

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

davidwh wrote:Anybody know if these are machine washable?

I assume you're talking about the Extra Plush, Faux Leather & Fur Bed? But you know what they say about assume... So could you please post back and confirm for me?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

EricPost

quality posts: 3 Private Messages EricPost

Go to your used clothes store and buy baby blankets. Cats LOVE baby blankets. Then they will take to sleeping on them. When they get full of hair, just wash them. The thrift and used clothes stores always have tons of baby blankets.

davidwh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidwh
manhandsha wrote:I assume you're talking about the Extra Plush, Faux Leather & Fur Bed? But you know what they say about assume... So could you please post back and confirm for me?

10-4, good buddy. Yes, I meant the beds.