WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pet Hoodies

I waited for you. In the snow. In the rain. I sat in front of that pizza place and waited for you to return from the year 3000. If you'd purchased one of these glamorous hoodies, maybe I would've been a bit more comfortable. But NOOO, you were too preoccupied with your little cryogenic issue. Jerk.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

I'm slightly amused by the writeup referencing Fry's dog, Seymour Asses.

I have an English Mastiff, so none of these will fit her.

The blanks are manufactured by American Apparel.

squishea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squishea

Sellout makes me think I can get a pet hoodie for less than I would pay for my own hoodies... I must be cheap.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

But Fry DID return! There was a timeloop issue, remember? Fry returned, spent his days with his beloved pup AND a narwhal...

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

Aww, would've liked to pick up A Horrible Accident for my less-than-saintly Sheltie mix... Next time? *bats eyes*

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Awww! They are cute little hoodies & I'd love to buy one for my little guy but too much $$.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

chrisgriswold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisgriswold

YO CAN I PUT THIS ON MY CAT.

I HAVE A CAT.

THIS WAS A QUESTION?

dawn42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawn42

WHY is there a Sputnik pet hoodie? I have a very down-to-earth dog who would never think of wearing human styles (quite the nudist, apart from his thundershirt), but his name is Sputnik and now I'm compelled to buy him one.
But why?

p8nt87bum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p8nt87bum

did anyone order these on or around oct 16th? have you received it yet? when did it ship? i havent gotten any notifications yet...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

p8nt87bum wrote:did anyone order these on or around oct 16th? have you received it yet? when did it ship? i havent gotten any notifications yet...

scroll down to the bottom of the sale page to view shipping info. It reads:

These will ship out on 10/25...more than enough time to dress your furry friend for winter.

So, your pet hoodie should be on its way right about now!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jmalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jmalone

Yeah, I ordered two. One arrived today, the other has yet to even ship. YMMV.

bethgreene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethgreene

The only reason I paid this price was for the 2XL. It doesn't fit my 60lb boxer, it doesn't fit my friends 40lb dog. This place has gone so down hill!