WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pet Tees for Humans

What's cuter than a cat wearing a tiny little sweater? A dog with a graduation cap? A parakeet with a law degree? A houseplant with virtues? We've lost our train of thought, but you get the idea: Awesome, pet-themed designs. Happy petting!

Narfcake

quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

As a dog owner, your bias towards is showing again.

(Disclaimer: has 45+ catshirts.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

I love my Settler Cats tote! It works great for bringing a few games up to the gaming table.

magnoliasouth

quality posts: 4 Private Messages magnoliasouth
Narfcake wrote:As a dog owner, your bias towards is showing again.

(Disclaimer: has 45+ catshirts.)

I'll second that!

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they hate you, or anyone else.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

are any of these AA?

Narfcake

quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kmashaney wrote:are any of these AA?

Nope. The t-shirts are Anvil, the totes are Liberty Bags, and the apron Augusta Sportswear.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

atippinfan78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atippinfan78

Why when you click on the makin' bread shirt, which says $15 it goes to the buy page and says $18 ??

B. O. C. ~ 11.19.09 - 04.01.10 - 09.14.11 - 10.12.11 - 03.22.12 - 04.25.12 - 05.23.12 - 06.03.13

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
atippinfan78 wrote:Why when you click on the makin' bread shirt, which says $15 it goes to the buy page and says $18 ??

I let the guys in charge know. Good catch!

UPDATE: It seems to be back to $15. Are you still seeing $18?

developerzero

quality posts: 10 Private Messages developerzero
magnoliasouth wrote:I'll second that!

Thirded!

Also, anyone who has one of the totes or aprons mind posting a picture? I'm curios what they look like (I mean the actual think, not the simulated picture they have)

ebam

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ebam

i asked for it, now I've bought it. a Settler's cats tote to hold my knitting projects/supplies. thanks!

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess

Will we never see Darth Meow again? I see Boba Fetch, but no Darth Meow. Again. Sigh.