WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PetLife - Travel Stuff!

If animals keep evolving, they might eventually be able to go as fast as cars or airplanes without any need for sustenance. But that won't happen for a while. Like, not for at least ten years. Until then, you need this travel stuff from PetLife.

xaveng3rx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xaveng3rx

I just want to say... that dog in the main photo looks EXACTLY like my Dachshund/Labrador mix, Shadow. Its creepy just because thats such a rare mix breed and body type and to find one all black with brown eyes like mine just gives me goosebumps.

spartikus84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartikus84

I wish Woot wouldn't sell aquariums that are like this. They are way to small to house any fish. This will put the fish under extreme stress with the small space, no filter, no heater, etc.

zazazu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zazazu

It'd be nice to see some recommendations for what pet sizes are appropriate for each carrier. Both of my cats' heads hit my knee. One is only about 9 pounds so he has never had trouble fitting a carrier, but my Maine Coon/Tabby mix is about 17 pounds and the carrier I have right now fits but isn't terribly comfortable...I'd like him to have some more room to be able to turn around easier.

cnaylor1208

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cnaylor1208

I agree, there's no mention of what weights these carriers will hold. I looked at the manufacturer's website, and no mention there either....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We're adding this to the sales as well but here's what we have directly from the vendor:

On airline approved carriers (B7,B8,B5,B13):
Medium hold around 18 pounds
Large holds 23 pounds

On the crates (H2,H3):
XS - up to 46 pounds
SM - up to 59 pounds
MD - up to 79 pounds
LG - up to 95 pounds
XL - up to 110 pounds

Hope this helps.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 39 Private Messages skispeakeasy

I was almost ready to pull the lever on one of the "airline approved" pet carriers since the foldable one was considerably better looking and lighter than my current carrier. Unfortunately none of the carriers will work with Southwest. From Southwest's website:"Pet carriers are limited to maximum dimensions of 8.5” high x 18.5” long x 13.5” wide."

jchasma

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jchasma

Does anyone know of a harness and leash set for a cat? Both of my cats live indoors but one is very interested with the outside. I've purchased a dog harness and leash that didn't work well as she managed to wiggle out of the harness. I'd love ideas!

juballharshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juballharshaw
spartikus84 wrote:I wish Woot wouldn't sell aquariums that are like this. They are way to small to house any fish. This will put the fish under extreme stress with the small space, no filter, no heater, etc.

As a planted tank enthusiast, I wholeheartedly agree.

For those considering this tank, keep in mind it's not even large enough for a betta which should be in a minimum of 1 gallon.

zazazu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zazazu
jchasma wrote:Does anyone know of a harness and leash set for a cat? Both of my cats live indoors but one is very interested with the outside. I've purchased a dog harness and leash that didn't work well as she managed to wiggle out of the harness. I'd love ideas!

They usually have them at PetCo and PetSmart. I think I got mine from PetSmart.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jchasma wrote:Does anyone know of a harness and leash set for a cat? Both of my cats live indoors but one is very interested with the outside. I've purchased a dog harness and leash that didn't work well as she managed to wiggle out of the harness. I'd love ideas!

Agree with PetSmart & Petco. BUT, test it inside a few times first. My cats have been able to wiggle out of most of them when they get feisty.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

girlwithglasses

quality posts: 1 Private Messages girlwithglasses

I would avoid those mesh carriers like the plague. They don't provide any protection for the cat, and cats can escape from them, either by unzipping them from the inside, or by ripping them (a scared cat can have superhuman--well, superfeline--strength).

aribiederman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aribiederman
xaveng3rx wrote:I just want to say... that dog in the main photo looks EXACTLY like my Dachshund/Labrador mix, Shadow. Its creepy just because thats such a rare mix breed and body type and to find one all black with brown eyes like mine just gives me goosebumps.

I Thought the EXACT same thing! I have the same mix and that dog looks so similar. Maybe our dogs should be models!