WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Techstravaganza!

Okay, just breath. You can scroll down and look at all the stuff there is here. It's okay. Just use the mouse to- AHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHH! AHHH! SO MUCH STUFF! AHH! AHHHH! SCROLL UP! SCROLL UP! Ah, all better.

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Anyone have any comments on the blu ray players listed here? Good price or pass until black friday?

Suck it, Trebek.

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Netflix capable?

Suck it, Trebek.

dash95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dash95

If you are interested in the Dynaflo LIQUID ARMOR, Amazon has it (shipping through Woot) for $3.99 and free shipping. No $5 Woot shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynaflo-LIQUID-ARMOR-Universal-Microfiber-DYN-LA100TB/dp/B00AIYZ5TO

majorshopper

quality posts: 4 Private Messages majorshopper

Ifi tag is worthless if you upgrade to IOS 7... the app doesnt work. Total waste of my money on two of them. Woot should't be selling these. I contacted the company and received no response.

kurtois

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kurtois
majorshopper wrote:Ifi tag is worthless if you upgrade to IOS 7... the app doesnt work. Total waste of my money on two of them. Woot should't be selling these. I contacted the company and received no response.

Was considering the iFi. Now, I am not.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

Does anyone know what games are available on the arcade thing for the ipad. IT says 100 games but the video doesnt work and there is no list in the description. Do the 100 games come free with the arcade purchase?

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

Anyone have any experience/comments on the Matchstick? Amazon shows mainly favorable reviews but I'd like to hear from real wooters.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
dash95 wrote:If you are interested in the Dynaflo LIQUID ARMOR, Amazon has it (shipping through Woot) for $3.99 and free shipping. No $5 Woot shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynaflo-LIQUID-ARMOR-Universal-Microfiber-DYN-LA100TB/dp/B00AIYZ5TO

woot sells alot of things through amazon, and I've always seen free shipping when bought that way.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

stnickk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stnickk

I'd like to know this too! Take me back to the old school games. It would be fun to use a proper joystick.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

The universal remote will work with my Gen. 1? Great Googley Moogley!

k3nd0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages k3nd0

The "Monster HDMI Performance Maximizer" has the wrong list price again. It should be $14.99 not $149.99.

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

k3nd0 wrote:The "Monster HDMI Performance Maximizer" has the wrong list price again. It should be $14.99 not $149.99.

I'm seeing $7.99 for this item.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kazper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kazper

Word of warning about the Boston Accoustic soundbar...

I was considering purchasing it but decided to check the reviews over at Amazon. It seems there are several people complaining that the input selector randomly decides to change, meaning you lose sound.

See for yourself
http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Acoustics-TVEE-10-Theater/product-reviews/B008VOPC28/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

DennisG2010

quality posts: 20 Private Messages DennisG2010

I can't believe I STILL have to say this:

The Monster HDMI Performance Maximizer can not, does not, will not "join two HDMI cables together to make one longer cable"!
Never has, never will.

Woot! Why do you insist on using this incorrect description?
You must know by now that it is, in fact, incorrect.

This thing, if it even works at all, is meant to go at the end of a long HDMI cable run and supposedly boosts the signal to make up for signal loss over the long run.
No idea if it works to do what it is actually meant to do, but I know for a fact that it can not possibly join two cables together.

It has a female connection and a male connection at the end of a short cable, which is not pictured (all the more misleading).

If it were meant to join two cables, it would have to have two female connectors which it does not.

I'm starting to think that they believe if they used an accurate picture and description, they'd never get rid of them at any price.

There's much debate over whether a signal booster is necessary or at all useful for a digital signal, with most debaters being of the opinion that it's just more Monster snake-oil.

A female to female adapter, which could actually join two cables together, would really be useful (which is why I ordered one of these months ago for twice this price and then returned it when I found out it can't do that).

Woot! Please fix this already so I can stop playing eCommerce cop.

DennisG2010

quality posts: 20 Private Messages DennisG2010

Here you go:
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Advanced-HDMI-Performance-Maximizer/dp/B0017CJDYE
Your parent site has the correct description and photo, so why don't you?

Note that in the picture, the cable on the right is a separate HDMI cable plugged into the female end. The cable on the left side is the integrated, short cable with a MALE connector.

Also note that NOWHERE in the description does it claim to be able to join two HDMI cables... BECAUSE IT CAN'T!

Northrop3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Northrop3

A bit disappointed: the zBoost arrived with a broken antenna. I have emailed the company. I sure hope they replace it. I am very anxious to see if it was worth the money.

jconner101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jconner101
luke975 wrote:woot sells alot of things through amazon, and I've always seen free shipping when bought that way.

Amazon bought Woot a couple of years ago.