WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ION Audio, Etc.

Despite their name, ION Audio refuses to be limited to gadgets that service your noiseholes. That USB Body Mass scale? That iPhone Arcade Station and those game controllers? Enjoy them with your fingers in your ears, assuming you've got enough fingers to also use the devices.
ION official site

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Does anybody else find it mildly disturbing that the slicd-style keyboard case for 4/4S shows the soft keyboard onscreen? Shouldn't that hide because there's a HID keyboard attached?

blaineg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages blaineg

Ion's site says nothing about iPhone 5 compatibility for the iCade Jr.:
http://www.ionaudio.com/products/details/icadejr

But Think Geek says: "Fits iPhone 5 if you leave the top lid hinged back"
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f12f/

offgridmanpolktn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages offgridmanpolktn

Beware fellow customers woot sales and service is having major problems. Ordered the keyboard case over three weeks ago along with another item. The one item was delivered but not the keyboard case. After two letters to customer service and a week and a half wait was told that the cases were totally sold out and they would give a refund. I replied that I wasn't very happy with that response as the goof up was all on their end. Now almost two weeks later, three more letters to customer service and still no refund or any type of response from them.
This is the third order in the past month and a half that has been screwed up by either not sending the item or sending the wrong item. Have no idea what has gone wrong with Woot but this has been about the final straw. After several years and thousands of dollars in purchases it is time to quit giving them my money.

brilanmar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brilanmar
offgridmanpolktn wrote:Beware fellow customers woot sales and service is having major problems. Ordered the keyboard case over three weeks ago along with another item. The one item was delivered but not the keyboard case. After two letters to customer service and a week and a half wait was told that the cases were totally sold out and they would give a refund. I replied that I wasn't very happy with that response as the goof up was all on their end. Now almost two weeks later, three more letters to customer service and still no refund or any type of response from them.
This is the third order in the past month and a half that has been screwed up by either not sending the item or sending the wrong item. Have no idea what has gone wrong with Woot but this has been about the final straw. After several years and thousands of dollars in purchases it is time to quit giving them my money.

Hi offgridmanpolktn,

I'm sorry about all the troubles with this order. Our records show that a refund was issued on 10/8. Please note that it can take up to 3 to 5 business days to show up on your original payment method. If you don't see anything by Wednesday, please follow up with your financial institution.

Best Regards,

Bree
Woot Member Services

ericlund87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericlund87

Anyone else still waiting on their slide keyboard? Ordered on Oct. 7, STILL hasn't shipped?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ericlund87 wrote:Anyone else still waiting on their slide keyboard? Ordered on Oct. 7, STILL hasn't shipped?

Whoa, that's way late. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I've pinged them as well.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items