WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Westinghouse UNPLUG Portable Bluetooth Sound System

Now you can listen to music from your Bluetooth devices everywhere. EVERYWHERE. On a roller coaster. In jail. Inside a dumpster. At the Sistine Chapel. If it's a specific position or point in physical space, you're gonna rock it.
Westinghouse Digital official site

jonryan18

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonryan18

Mixed reviews over at "A"

http://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse-Unplug-Wireless-Bluetooth-System/dp/B00AN7VI92

On the fence?

daicemanblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daicemanblue

I bought one about a month ago and so far I'm happy with it and each time I've used it I've received compliments. To me - well worth the price.

cricky101

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cricky101
daicemanblue wrote:I bought one about a month ago and so far I'm happy with it and each time I've used it I've received compliments. To me - well worth the price.

Any issues with the USB port feeling like it is flimsy? I'm looking for something like this, but some of the reviews I've read about the port breaking after only a few uses has me a little worried.

wishlish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wishlish
cricky101 wrote:Any issues with the USB port feeling like it is flimsy? I'm looking for something like this, but some of the reviews I've read about the port breaking after only a few uses has me a little worried.

Be worried. I bought one a few months ago- the USB power port broke within two months. It took 6 weeks to get a replacement...and THAT one broke after two weeks. I'm still waiting for my second warranty replacement unit. They called two weeks ago asking me if I'd take another color...and I've heard nothing since.

There's something wrong with these. Unless you're never going to remove the USB cable, spend your money somewhere else. There's too many reports on Amazon of problems with the port. Shame, because otherwise it's a nice speaker.

adventuresofray.com

manuel24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manuel24
cricky101 wrote:Any issues with the USB port feeling like it is flimsy? I'm looking for something like this, but some of the reviews I've read about the port breaking after only a few uses has me a little worried.

I did have this problem when I bought mine 1-2 months ago. The USB port broke off literally the first time I used it. Westinghouse was cool about it and I am currently awaiting my replacement, but it was a little disappointing to have it break the day I received it. Sound is good for the size/price, fwiw