WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Posh Dining and Serving

Y'see, if you were serving a burger and fries on a regular ol' serving platter you would just squirt the ketchup on willy-nilly. But with this fancy-pants serveware you want to "plate" it with an elegant zig-zag. Because nothing says "classy" like ketchup. 

salmonsenj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salmonsenj

Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

Update: Disregard my statement above. Sorry for the confusion. Obviously other sites sell to people with poor eyesight.

bruce57

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bruce57
salmonsenj wrote:Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

I had the same question, but if you take a look a comments from previous sales, you'll find that Woot staff has ascertained that this set is, in fact, 18/10. I can't imagine that Woot would be selling it as 18/10, knowing the amount of returns if it wasn't as advertised.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

salmonsenj wrote:Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

Here's the box photo that we have to pull out for each sale. I saw the box myself. It's 18/10.

ThunderThighs wrote:Ours are absolutely 18/10. I'm looking for the post from a previous thread.

Found it:

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

lgromet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgromet

I bought the exact same Wallace Continental Classic set back in June, and the pieces themselves are stamped "18/10" on the back.

marbaulo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marbaulo

Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

marbaulo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marbaulo
marbaulo wrote:Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

Ditto on the espresso cup. They look perfect but 3?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marbaulo wrote:Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

We upped them both to 8 just for you. (I hope you buy some!!!)

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items