WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Posh Dining and Serving

Y'see, if you were serving a burger and fries on a regular ol' serving platter you would just squirt the ketchup on willy-nilly. But with this fancy-pants serveware you want to "plate" it with an elegant zig-zag. Because nothing says "classy" like ketchup. 

salmonsenj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salmonsenj

Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

Update: Disregard my statement above. Sorry for the confusion. Obviously other sites sell to people with poor eyesight.

bruce57

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bruce57
salmonsenj wrote:Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

I had the same question, but if you take a look a comments from previous sales, you'll find that Woot staff has ascertained that this set is, in fact, 18/10. I can't imagine that Woot would be selling it as 18/10, knowing the amount of returns if it wasn't as advertised.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

salmonsenj wrote:Regarding the Wallace Flatware, reviewers on other sites caution that this is advertised as 18/10, but on the flatware it says 18/0. Don't buy if you're looking for 18/10 quality.

Review on Overstock

Here's the box photo that we have to pull out for each sale. I saw the box myself. It's 18/10.

ThunderThighs wrote:Ours are absolutely 18/10. I'm looking for the post from a previous thread.

Found it:

lgromet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgromet

I bought the exact same Wallace Continental Classic set back in June, and the pieces themselves are stamped "18/10" on the back.

marbaulo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages marbaulo

Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

marbaulo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages marbaulo
marbaulo wrote:Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

Ditto on the espresso cup. They look perfect but 3?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marbaulo wrote:Those coffee/tea cups are very nice... but I don't have much use for just 3.

We upped them both to 8 just for you. (I hope you buy some!!!)