WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Decor Clearance

Whoa, whoa, whoa -- slow down, Sellout.Woot shoppers. Our servers can't handle the sudden influx of traffic we receive every time we sell a 9.6" Decorative Hen. We wish we had enough to satisfy demand, but your thirst for decorative hens seems UNQUENCHABLE. 

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude

I just can't get over the fact on the clock the 3 is straight up and down and the 9 is on it's side!? Why are half the numbers facing vertical and the other half positioned toward the center?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 754 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

81prelude wrote:I just can't get over the fact on the clock the 3 is straight up and down and the 9 is on it's side!? Why are half the numbers facing vertical and the other half positioned toward the center?

Which one? I looked at them all and they look right to me.

Back on Monday, June 8.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

I think they mean the uma wood one...

ThunderThighs wrote:Which one? I looked at them all and they look right to me.

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude
slinkey wrote:I think they mean the uma wood one...

Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

hehthuryo

quality posts: 38 Private Messages hehthuryo

I bought a pair of the pears and I really like them. They have an aged look and nice quality.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 754 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

81prelude wrote:Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

HA! Now I see it. I was looking for a photo error.

Conversation starter, maybe?

Back on Monday, June 8.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I bought the pears last week. Very pretty on my dining room wall. Nice size too.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

nerv2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerv2112

I like the "coil of cat5" mirror best.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 47 Private Messages RobinBobcat
81prelude wrote:Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

Welcome to another edition of 'Why It's Being Sold On Woot'.

Meow

Go Squarryls!