WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Decor Clearance

Whoa, whoa, whoa -- slow down, Sellout.Woot shoppers. Our servers can't handle the sudden influx of traffic we receive every time we sell a 9.6" Decorative Hen. We wish we had enough to satisfy demand, but your thirst for decorative hens seems UNQUENCHABLE. 

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude

I just can't get over the fact on the clock the 3 is straight up and down and the 9 is on it's side!? Why are half the numbers facing vertical and the other half positioned toward the center?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

81prelude wrote:I just can't get over the fact on the clock the 3 is straight up and down and the 9 is on it's side!? Why are half the numbers facing vertical and the other half positioned toward the center?

Which one? I looked at them all and they look right to me.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

I think they mean the uma wood one...

ThunderThighs wrote:Which one? I looked at them all and they look right to me.

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude
slinkey wrote:I think they mean the uma wood one...

Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

I bought a pair of the pears and I really like them. They have an aged look and nice quality.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

81prelude wrote:Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

HA! Now I see it. I was looking for a photo error.

Conversation starter, maybe?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I bought the pears last week. Very pretty on my dining room wall. Nice size too.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

nerv2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerv2112

I like the "coil of cat5" mirror best.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat
81prelude wrote:Yup, thats the one. The 3 straight up but the 9 SIDEWAYS! How much is this item with all the numbers facing vertical!! ugh! :P

Welcome to another edition of 'Why It's Being Sold On Woot'.

Meow

Go Squarryls!