Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Tons of solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) over at amazon

lichme

quality posts: 2849 Private Messages lichme

Here is an roof that is compatible for the playpen
Product Reviews for the playpen

I prefer only using pen type setups for short term absences.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Great reviews (4.8 mout of 5.0) on the training pads over at walmart.com

jguillet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jguillet

Yo, Woot! Howz about some dimensions for that playpen?

lichme

quality posts: 2849 Private Messages lichme
jguillet wrote:Yo, Woot! Howz about some dimensions for that playpen?

Here are the dimensions.

Size: 36"W x 36"D x 23.6"H)
Panel Size for CI-604: 33.6"W x 23.6"H
(The height is based on the highest part of the panel. Panel top is curved.)
Door Panel for CI-604: 14.6"W x 16.5"H
(The height is based on the highest part of the door. Door top is curved.)

stans39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stans39

These pads are too small for my dog. Next time offer the large size.

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

Just an FYI, those training pads can come in handy when potty training actual human children too. One of those under a blanket on your favorite chair/couch/car seat can save on cleaning bills.

squirrelyorkies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squirrelyorkies

I use both these products and highly recommend the. Pads are good for small dogs and the pen is great. Buy 2 and make it huge...use 2 panels as a gate...really well made and super easy to clean. Suited for small to medium sized dogs.

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

Further proof that the Woot Intelligence Group (WIG) is intercepting our personal data. I literally, LITERALLY just got done building the white version of this pen with the door! The construction us rock solid and simple - the sides interlock and a long pin keeps them together. Rubber feet go into holes on the bottom to keep it from sliding on floors. Our new puppy tried it out and seems happy with the space he has now!

rachelle33

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rachelle33

The description for the playpen says "this pen features double steel door latches for added security" but the pics don't show a door....just 4 doorless panels. Can you confirm there is one?

lilywhitekitten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lilywhitekitten

Has anyone used one of these for a rabbit? Not to live in of course, but as a bunny playpen? Just wondering how rabbit-proof this product is...

I'd hate to buy it only to discover that my bunny is able to chew through it!

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester
lilywhitekitten wrote:Has anyone used one of these for a rabbit? Not to live in of course, but as a bunny playpen? Just wondering how rabbit-proof this product is...

HA! Was thinking the exact same thing!

caltheon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caltheon
traquy wrote:Just an FYI, those training pads can come in handy when potty training actual human children too. One of those under a blanket on your favorite chair/couch/car seat can save on cleaning bills.

I came to the comments to see if anyone knew if the playpen could be used for small children. Didn't even thing about the training pads being useful for kids.

optprime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages optprime

Great for the new pup!!

Lairdland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lairdland

Watch out for wascally wabbits, especially the ones from the Holy Grail.....the Playpen is no match for this vicious floppy-eared psycho.

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

Used one of these as a base to the Skinner box we keep our toddler in. He already bowls an average of 245.

It's not funny if you have to explain it.

CarolinaKel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarolinaKel
caltheon wrote:I came to the comments to see if anyone knew if the playpen could be used for small children. Didn't even thing about the training pads being useful for kids.

Ta-da!

Hmmm... if it wasn't for political correctness, I might order one of these for my sister's kid. Seems durable enough. Not to mention the training pads might come in handy when it's time to housebreak the little ankle biter. ;)

Magic Cave

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Magic Cave
rachelle33 wrote:The description for the playpen says "this pen features double steel door latches for added security" but the pics don't show a door....just 4 doorless panels. Can you confirm there is one?

In case no one else has answered you yet: I don't think the model here has doors; the "steel door latches" apparently refers to the corner/section latching system. Too bad, though; I'd like a door, but not enough to double what I have to spend.

Magic Cave

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Magic Cave

Regarding the puppy pads: they're great for alternative uses. Dog comes in from the rain and needs to be dried off? Liquid spills all over the floor or carpet? Child sick at home and you want to protect the mattress? Need something to protect the car's floor carpet or mats from your muddy shoes? We always keep a handful in the linen closet and a couple in the car for emergencies.

mollymcfixit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollymcfixit

My bunnies said that it doesn't taste very good, but it's awesomely chewy! (Love your Veterinarian!)
Never mind the fact they can jump over it-they're quite bouncy little critters and 3 ft. is no challenge at all...
Funny Bunny also said it would probably make a great toy to test the fuzzy slaves patience!
Molly-fuzzy slave to many...

lilywhitekitten wrote:Has anyone used one of these for a rabbit? Not to live in of course, but as a bunny playpen? Just wondering how rabbit-proof this product is...