WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ju-Ju-Be Accessories

As a person of serious business, you need serious business accessories that will give people the impression that "Hey, this person's serious." That's why you buy brightly-colored business cases from a brand called "Ju-Ju-Be" 

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. Don't miss the Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bags over on Kids.Woot!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

Ju-Ju-Be candy = worst candy ever.

These Ju-Ju-Be cases seem kinda nice, though.

nowoot4u

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nowoot4u

It would be an impressive feat to stuff a 17" laptop into an 8.5" x 11.5" Micra Tablet case.

Yet the specs for all of them says they will handle it. Ah, the sins of cut'n'paste.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nowoot4u wrote:It would be an impressive feat to stuff a 17" laptop into an 8.5" x 11.5" Micra Tablet case.

Yet the specs for all of them says they will handle it. Ah, the sins of cut'n'paste.

Ruh-roh. I'll let them know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

I received my Gigabe bag today (the fuschia floral one). It's a good quality microfiber bag, priced much higher than this on amazon. The main pocket holds a laptop (my 17" Dell laptop is just a bit too large to fit easily). There are three flat pockets in the laptop compartment, maybe the size of a CD. The front zip pocket is gusseted withorganizer pockets, including one perfectly sized for my iPhone, and a convenient drawstring bag for power cord/accessories. It's nice to see a small zipper pocket and a key clip in that compartment as well. The opposite side has a "magazine" pocket, a flat open pocket. The detachable shoulder strap has an adjustable pad, rotating hardware to avoid twists at the connection to the bag, and my favorite feature: length adjustment. Both ends of the shoulder strap have length adjusters that remind me of a bra strap.

Overall I would give the bag 4.5 out of 5 stars. I worry that there may be limited room for paperwork in the bag, and it would have to go in the laptop compartment. This is a fun alternative to the serious black case I have been using, but still not as casual and rugged as the backpack I use for work site visits. I plan to travel with it soon (with a 15" laptop) and feel confident that I'll have no problem removing my laptop for security.