WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Spider Electronics

WAIT, WHAT? WE'VE GOT A TON OF SPIDERS IN OUR WAREHOUSE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! JEEZ, SOMEONE SEND US SOME RAID, PRONTO! WE GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM! Or wait, Spider Electronics. False alarm, guys.
Spider Electronics official site

ajhipius

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ajhipius

Anyone know if either of these keyboards will work with the HP TouchPad that I bought on WOOT last year? I know it's not listed, but there is also a "ECT" in there. Thanks.

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess

So... per the description this is useless on any Android except 2 specific make/models only (both Samsung)?

scyber

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scyber
lcatgoddess wrote:So... per the description this is useless on any Android except 2 specific make/models only (both Samsung)?

Those are both pretty old models too. My guess is that the product specs were written when the product was released a few years back and never updated. If its standard BT, I'd imagine it works with most newer android devices.

freeweezyy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages freeweezyy

I'm having trouble getting the E-BTKB-B001 connected to my PC. I can pair it, but is grayed out in Windows Device Manager. There's multiple repairs on Amazon saying that it works with Windows, but everything I've tried has had no results. Anyone have any advice?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

freeweezyy wrote:I'm having trouble getting the E-BTKB-B001 connected to my PC. I can pair it, but is grayed out in Windows Device Manager. There's multiple repairs on Amazon saying that it works with Windows, but everything I've tried has had no results. Anyone have any advice?

Hmmmm. You might contact Spider to see if they have ideas. (I'm assuming your computer supports BT since you said you paired it.)

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

freeweezyy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages freeweezyy
ThunderThighs wrote:Hmmmm. You might contact Spider to see if they have ideas. (I'm assuming your computer supports BT since you said you paired it.)

Thanks for the suggestion, would you happen to have their support email address or should I just go through the "Contact Us" form on their website?

Yeah, my PC supports BT. Pairs fine, the keyboard just stays in discovery mode after pairing and my computer says its not connected

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

freeweezyy wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, would you happen to have their support email address or should I just go through the "Contact Us" form on their website?

Yeah, my PC supports BT. Pairs fine, the keyboard just stays in discovery mode after pairing and my computer says its not connected

I don't have a specific email. Use the Contact Us form.

If that doesn't work out, email support@woot.com for assistance. Be sure to let them know what you've already tried.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders