WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bikes, Scooters, and Accessories

When you get nostalgic for your childhood, you probably forget the part that you couldn't drive anywhere... unless you had a bike or scooter, which was about as close to driving a car as possible. Therefore, this is kind of like buying your kid a car. So buy your kid a car (and by that, we mean one of these bikes or scooters)!

jlo0812

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlo0812

What, no women's bikes, just a helmet?

whatawhiner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whatawhiner

The title should be bikes, scooter and accessories. And it's not even a real scooter.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whatawhiner wrote:The title should be bikes, scooter and accessories. And it's not even a real scooter.

Dude, don't diss that scooter. You should have seen the people having run riding it around the office here. And by "around", I mean around the cubicles... inside the building.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mikewaterm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikewaterm

I bought a couple of bikes on Woot.com last month - and the assembly required was for an engineer with a PhD. I had to pay a bike shop to assemble those complicated Schwinn bikes. Be careful !!!!! Assembly required may mean - take the bulky box to your nearest bike store!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Dude, don't diss that scooter. You should have seen the people having run riding it around the office here. And by "around", I mean around the cubicles... inside the building.

Including today....

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders