WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bikes, Scooters, and Accessories

When you get nostalgic for your childhood, you probably forget the part that you couldn't drive anywhere... unless you had a bike or scooter, which was about as close to driving a car as possible. Therefore, this is kind of like buying your kid a car. So buy your kid a car (and by that, we mean one of these bikes or scooters)!

jlo0812

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlo0812

What, no women's bikes, just a helmet?

whatawhiner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages whatawhiner

The title should be bikes, scooter and accessories. And it's not even a real scooter.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whatawhiner wrote:The title should be bikes, scooter and accessories. And it's not even a real scooter.

Dude, don't diss that scooter. You should have seen the people having run riding it around the office here. And by "around", I mean around the cubicles... inside the building.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mikewaterm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikewaterm

I bought a couple of bikes on Woot.com last month - and the assembly required was for an engineer with a PhD. I had to pay a bike shop to assemble those complicated Schwinn bikes. Be careful !!!!! Assembly required may mean - take the bulky box to your nearest bike store!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Dude, don't diss that scooter. You should have seen the people having run riding it around the office here. And by "around", I mean around the cubicles... inside the building.

Including today....

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items