WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Party Tiiiiiiime

You know who loves to party? This guy. Oh right, you can't see me because I'm writing this, but I'm pointing at a guy standing next to me who is way into parties. Seriously. He's wearing a glow-stick necklace and screaming "WOOOOO!" as we speak. 

redvolvodavid

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redvolvodavid

Pretty awful prices here. For example, you can get 200 popcorn boxes from Sam's Club, a slightly larger box, for 36.92.

Boxes here are 50 cents each.

Also, if you notice in the product photo, the price area for a write-in price has the "cents" denotation on it, so I'm not sure where they see the original cost of these as $1 per box.

Woot has been increasingly disappointing over the past 2 years. I once would watch a woot-off rabidly through the day, but now just check it maybe 2-3 times for the day.

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester
redvolvodavid wrote:Pretty awful prices here. For example, you can get 200 popcorn boxes from Sam's Club, a slightly larger box, for 36.92.

Boxes here are 50 cents each.

Also, if you notice in the product photo, the price area for a write-in price has the "cents" denotation on it, so I'm not sure where they see the original cost of these as $1 per box.

Woot has been increasingly disappointing over the past 2 years. I once would watch a woot-off rabidly through the day, but now just check it maybe 2-3 times for the day.

Totally agree

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves
myfester wrote:Totally agree

This looks like the stuff I get at the dollar store! YIKES.

Woot, Woot, oh Woot my love, what hath Amazon done to you?