WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Snack 4 Cheap

Bring these fancy-schmancy snacks to your next dinner party and impress your friends. Just make sure not to mention that you bought them on Woot, or people might get all weird about eating marmalade from a place that sells overstock gadgets and silly t-shirts. 

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

Sorry, Woot, but ya can't squeeze blood out of a turnip...and ya can't pull the wool over my eyes.

Wal-Mart is selling some of those Popcorners in cases (12 packs) for $18.49 - $19.71..plus free shipping on $45 orders...got ya beat, hon...

It's kinda like those Unsimply Stiched socks — you can keep 'em forever while dropping the price by a whole buck, or you can look at your P&L, realize you've made your nut, and offload what's left...

You know...how it used to be...

bigmommajo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmommajo

WHOA! Why is woot selling expired food???

Cheesy Jalapeno--> Expires 7/31/2013
Kettle Corn --> Expires 7/24/2013

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bigmommajo wrote:WHOA! Why is woot selling expired food???

Cheesy Jalapeno--> Expires 7/31/2013
Kettle Corn --> Expires 7/24/2013

Looks like the Sea Salt too, thanks for pointing this out. I'll send an email to confirm whether this is a typo or not.

UPDATE The expiration dates were mistyped. They're being temporarily removed until we can get the correct dates from the vendor tomorrow morning. Thanks again, for pointing this out!

UPDATE 2 This a new order of Popcorners. The expiration date for these are March 2014. Enjoy!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

My wife says all the better items are sold out. Oh well, no need to check my cart.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

cjsutherland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cjsutherland

I have had Butter, Sea Salt, Kettle, White Cheddar, and Cheezy Jalapeno...

Cheezy Jalapeno was easily my favorite.

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

I ordered - among other things - the Mud Pie in a Jar...a full day or two before it sold out.

Today, I get an email from Woot telling me that they can't fill my order.

Hey, Woot, here's a really good idea:

FILL THE ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. Don't sit on your hands for a few days afterward and then say "oops."

This is the second time in a couple of weeks this has happened - and in both instances, the product(s) remained on the website LONG after my order was placed.

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat
bruce57 wrote:I ordered - among other things - the Mud Pie in a Jar...a full day or two before it sold out.

Today, I get an email from Woot telling me that they can't fill my order.

Hey, Woot, here's a really good idea:

FILL THE ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. Don't sit on your hands for a few days afterward and then say "oops."

This is the second time in a couple of weeks this has happened - and in both instances, the product(s) remained on the website LONG after my order was placed.

the same thing happened to me. i had ordered the mud pie in a jar on 8/23 (friday). and that was the primary thing that i wanted; the other items in my order were just fluff to me.

annwat

i had also ordered three jars of the tomato basil soup. they arrived today w/one of the jars cracked. did anyone else have items that are glass enclosed damaged in shipping?

manhandsha

Staff

annwat wrote:i had also ordered three jars of the tomato basil soup. they arrived today w/one of the jars cracked. did anyone else have items that are glass enclosed damaged in shipping?

I'm sorry for the trouble. I'd suggest emailing Woot Member Services about the damaged jar. Be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

annwat

manhandsha wrote:I'm sorry for the trouble. I'd suggest emailing Woot Member Services about the damaged jar. Be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

yep, a support case has been opened.

was just curious to know if others who might still be following this thread had the same issue.

manhandsha

Staff

annwat wrote:yep, a support case has been opened.

was just curious to know if others who might still be following this thread had the same issue.

I figured that's what you were fishing for. But I definitely wanted to make sure that your situation was resolved, too. Happy Labor Day!