WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Unsimply Stitched Socks

Did you know that "Socks" are a trademarked name, just like "Kleenex" or "Dumpster"? Every time we write the S word we have to pay $0.00093 to Socks Inc., an intellectual property troll based in Akron. Anyway, here are some nice Socks. 

justkissmybass

quality posts: 3 Private Messages justkissmybass

I love these socks, very high quality, and nifty designs. The newer ones I got last time they were up were a bit different: slightly thinner and more elastic, but seem to be just as good quality.

I already have about 20 pairs of Unsimply Stitched socks... Otherwise I'd be all over this deal, too. I just have no more room in my sock drawer!

digitalnaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages digitalnaw

Are these knee socks (hoping they are)?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

digitalnaw wrote:Are these knee socks (hoping they are)?

i'm afraid we don't have measurements available, but take a look at this post from a previous sale.

"Just got my socks and I stocked up on 16 of them. Put on a pair to check the fit. They fit pretty well. I wear a size 9.5 US Men's. The plus side is that these are a lot longer then my other socks which usually slip down after a while (I have muscular calves). These almost go up to my knee so I don't think they will be coming down. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow at work."

hopefully that helps.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

thebaglady608

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebaglady608

Anyone have a review of how well these fit folks with smaller feet (say, a ladies size 7 or men's size 5 or so?) I love the new trend for funky colorful socks, but I hate wearing socks that bunch up and chafe inside my shoes....

txbirdlady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages txbirdlady

Haha. I almost fell for it. Socks, inc. too much.

lianna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lianna

I, too, am curious about the fit. The sizing listed seemed a bit strange since it says Men's 8-12 and Women's 8-13. Normally one subtracts two sizes from U.S. women's size to find the appropriate size in U.S. men's shoes -- so how can that be correct?

kirtmans718

quality posts: 15 Private Messages kirtmans718

Staff

lianna wrote:I, too, am curious about the fit. The sizing listed seemed a bit strange since it says Men's 8-12 and Women's 8-13. Normally one subtracts two sizes from U.S. women's size to find the appropriate size in U.S. men's shoes -- so how can that be correct?

We had a similar question in a previous sale and this was
the response from the vendor:

"Hey there I work at Unsimply Stitched. To answer the question about sizing for Women, the sizing referenced is a just to give a rough idea of the range. Our socks are really a one size fits most for Men so the women's range is to identify that our socks will fill the larger shoe size for Women as well. Our socks are composed of Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex blend to allow for the proper stretch for all different types of feet and foot sizes.

For Women with Shoe sizes from 5 to 7.5 our socks will probably be a bit to big. "

Hope this helps!

thebaglady608

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebaglady608
kirtmans718 wrote:We had a similar question in a previous sale and this was
the response from the vendor:

"Hey there I work at Unsimply Stitched. To answer the question about sizing for Women, the sizing referenced is a just to give a rough idea of the range. Our socks are really a one size fits most for Men so the women's range is to identify that our socks will fill the larger shoe size for Women as well. Our socks are composed of Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex blend to allow for the proper stretch for all different types of feet and foot sizes.

For Women with Shoe sizes from 5 to 7.5 our socks will probably be a bit to big. "

Hope this helps!

Thanks! Super helpful!