WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ardent Baitcast Reels

It must suck being a fish that gets caught by a fisherman, but when that fish sees you're a fan of Alabama, winner of the past two football National Championships, maybe that'll lesson the blow. Some fish might even take pride in the fact they were caught by a fan of such a prestigious football team. Reel Tide!

nick210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nick210

Ardent..... dope that they are made in the USA...

There have been reels and rod holders but...Where the rods at?

maybe some combos (rods & reels)

Jehremy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jehremy

I'm a huge fisherman. I'd love to see some rods and tackle on sale at Woot.

breaddrink

quality posts: 19 Private Messages breaddrink
Jehremy wrote:I'm a huge fisherman. I'd love to see some rods and tackle on sale at Woot.

Very much agree.

joelarbear63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelarbear63

In the specs section, the description of this reel includes, "Stainless ABR (9+1) Ball Bearing System". That is a great deal. I ordered 2 of them. When I received them they are a (4+1) bearing system. Not nearly as good. I certainly wouldn't have ordered 2 of them.

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

joelarbear63 wrote:In the specs section, the description of this reel includes, "Stainless ABR (9+1) Ball Bearing System". That is a great deal. I ordered 2 of them. When I received them they are a (4+1) bearing system. Not nearly as good. I certainly wouldn't have ordered 2 of them.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. If you don't feel like you got the correct, item, you can certainly reach out to Woot Member Services for some help. Be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Staticbzzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Staticbzzz

Woot I purchased 6 of these. Please take that as me asking nicely for MORE fishing sales!

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 35 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I got one of these in a Bag of Krapp last year. I was planning on taking it on vacation this year but completely forgot...

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com