WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Freshman 15 Lunchboxes

How are you going to pack on fifteen pounds in your first year if you don't pack an enormous meal every day? Gaining college weight is a full-time job, so forget about work-study and "academic achievement." You're here to make poor dietary choices at a high level. 

rxbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rxbert

hey wooters! it looks like from the description that there isn't a vacuum bottle included, but I just want to ask to be sure. So, it's the lunchbox itself and that is all, correct? please and thanks!

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

rxbert wrote:hey wooters! it looks like from the description that there isn't a vacuum bottle included, but I just want to ask to be sure. So, it's the lunchbox itself and that is all, correct? please and thanks!

That's correct, there is NOT a bottle included

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

aharrison7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aharrison7
BPL5683 wrote:That's correct, there is NOT a bottle included

Sees retro at first glance....*is not retro* - missing mini-thermos

Bastid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bastid

Are these the smaller reproductions, about like a cigar box or full size?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Bastid wrote:Are these the smaller reproductions, about like a cigar box or full size?

Per the specs, these are 7.75" x 6.75" x 4.13".

Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ItsBob2112

How about a Bundles of Crayons style lunchbox! Woot woot!

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
aharrison7 wrote:Sees retro at first glance....*is not retro* - missing mini-thermos

Agreed! I would totally me in if there were a thermos.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

johngy0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johngy0000

Methinks with a foam insert the zombie boxes will make awesome pistol cases LOL.