WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Partayyyyyy

Yo dawg, let's step some keg stands and harsh some chin cup, you get me? How about doing a few reps of fooz-pong with some of everyone's favorite beer, Natty Deep, eh? With all this stuff, you can frat out until you scat out, you feel my holla?

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Am I reading that correctly, the Animal House set has BlueRay Plus DVD plus digital copy?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hot72chev wrote:Am I reading that correctly, the Animal House set has BlueRay Plus DVD plus digital copy?

Indeed it does. We've updated the features to state this. Thanks for asking.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

here we go with another frost boss. those things r never gonna sell out

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29
ThunderThighs wrote:Indeed it does. We've updated the features to state this. Thanks for asking.

Do any of the other dvds have any special features? Outtakes, bonus scenes - stuff like that?
Thanks TT!

DennisG2010

quality posts: 19 Private Messages DennisG2010

What, no bongs or condoms?

You're sending these kids off to college completely ill-prepared!

eta: Hmm... just realized - Bongs Or Condoms...
Hehehe

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1

RE: QFX PBX-3081BT Bluetooth PA Speaker with Guitar Input & Bonus Microphone - Silver

Got the amplifier. Microphone is a 3/16ths jack with a 1/4" adapter. The adapter cuts in and out on the microphone. Poorly manufactured. Can't use the supplied microphone with the amp. Now going to have to look for a new microphone with a 1/4" plug.