WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Partayyyyyy

Yo dawg, let's step some keg stands and harsh some chin cup, you get me? How about doing a few reps of fooz-pong with some of everyone's favorite beer, Natty Deep, eh? With all this stuff, you can frat out until you scat out, you feel my holla?

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Am I reading that correctly, the Animal House set has BlueRay Plus DVD plus digital copy?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hot72chev wrote:Am I reading that correctly, the Animal House set has BlueRay Plus DVD plus digital copy?

Indeed it does. We've updated the features to state this. Thanks for asking.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

here we go with another frost boss. those things r never gonna sell out

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29
ThunderThighs wrote:Indeed it does. We've updated the features to state this. Thanks for asking.

Do any of the other dvds have any special features? Outtakes, bonus scenes - stuff like that?
Thanks TT!

DennisG2010

quality posts: 19 Private Messages DennisG2010

What, no bongs or condoms?

You're sending these kids off to college completely ill-prepared!

eta: Hmm... just realized - Bongs Or Condoms...
Hehehe

mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1

RE: QFX PBX-3081BT Bluetooth PA Speaker with Guitar Input & Bonus Microphone - Silver

Got the amplifier. Microphone is a 3/16ths jack with a 1/4" adapter. The adapter cuts in and out on the microphone. Poorly manufactured. Can't use the supplied microphone with the amp. Now going to have to look for a new microphone with a 1/4" plug.