WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Big Savings On Stuff To EAT!

A secret about food: it doesn't actually taste very good on its own. You need to sprinkle stuff on it to make it taste better! Like seasoning and stuff!

Cupajo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cupajo

That Bandar sauce was a Kickstarter project.

titangears

quality posts: 9 Private Messages titangears

Whats with the cursing monkey on the product image? Is that supposed to make me want to buy something?

Addicted to cycling and gadgets..

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

titangears wrote:Whats with the cursing monkey on the product image? Is that supposed to make me want to buy something?

It didn't pique your interest enough to click and find out WHY the monkey might be cursing?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

xxtermin8rxxx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xxtermin8rxxx
manhandsha wrote:It didn't pique your interest enough to click and find out WHY the monkey might be cursing?

Some people need the attention...

orchidluvr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages orchidluvr

The L'Epicurien PF341 Fresh Tomato Pesto...hmm...Fresh or French, as the label says? Not to say that French couldn't be Fresh, mind you. Or Fresh couldn't be French.

orchidluvr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages orchidluvr
manhandsha wrote:It didn't pique your interest enough to click and find out WHY the monkey might be cursing?

Ah - I see! Sold out of the Monkey Sauce! That would make any monkey curse.

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

I see no cursing, but the monkey is there because "bandar" is the word for monkey in various South Asian subcontinental languages.

teh moar u no

cmeonline

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmeonline
orchidluvr wrote:The L'Epicurien PF341 Fresh Tomato Pesto...hmm...Fresh or French, as the label says? Not to say that French couldn't be Fresh, mind you. Or Fresh couldn't be French.

FRENCH it is!

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0

Just so you know, this site is like, the Bible of Deviled Eggs...

http://deviledeggs.com/

Also, I cannot eat bowls or deviled egg plates.

bigfrank

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bigfrank

Got the spices and the Southwest Se dona is stale. It is all clumped together, The other 2 seem fine it is just that one. Not very happy

join me in the hot tub at www.bigfrankshottub.com

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bigfrank wrote:Got the spices and the Southwest Se dona is stale. It is all clumped together, The other 2 seem fine it is just that one. Not very happy

I'd recommend emailing Woot Member Services. Include your situation, as well as your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

bigfrank

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bigfrank
manhandsha wrote:I'd recommend emailing Woot Member Services. Include your situation, as well as your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Thanks they took care of it.

join me in the hot tub at www.bigfrankshottub.com