WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Summer Fun & Cooling

Hey! Summer's here! Actually, it's been here for a couple months already, which is why we're selling this stuff on the cheap, yo. So grab some summer stuff! You know what they say -- "better late than never" -- unless you wait till winter, then that's too late, but you're not waiting till winter, you're buying this stuff now, right? RIGHT?

schrody

quality posts: 9 Private Messages schrody

I clicked through hoping that the creepy-yet-inviting mannequin head was on offer. Sadly it's only her hat that's for sale.

No shirt, no shoes, no pants, no gods. No worries!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 29 Private Messages olcubmaster
schrody wrote:I clicked through hoping that the creepy-yet-inviting mannequin head was on offer. Sadly it's only her hat that's for sale.

It's so nice to see her return to the woot photo array! It's been some time since she last appeared.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

iiwizrius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iiwizrius
olcubmaster wrote:It's so nice to see her return to the woot photo array! It's been some time since she last appeared.

I still shutter in fear from when she was last seen. I think it was the last time they sold those Abel Planet headsets.. I bought one, and have used it daily since. Love the things, even if they are loud enough to be speakers. I think of her face every time I put them on too.

erricat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erricat

CREEPY SPAWN OF CHUCKY!

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's extremely creepy. She is right up there with sock monkeys.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain
theco2 wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's extremely creepy. She is right up there with sock monkeys.

You may very well be the only one if you don't. And hey, sock monkeys are cute! H.R. Pufnstuf, yike!

{shudder}
soooo.... cooolllld....

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
erricat wrote:CREEPY SPAWN OF CHUCKY!

Yup.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)