WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

uNu U Didn't!

You know what would make phones even better? If they already came with protective cases and extra battery life. But since our telecom overlords don't seem inclined to give us these, we'll keep adding 'em on with our uNu gear. 

ilta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta

Got the smaller battery unit last time around. Works great and has been a real life saver on trips!

kimbone4516

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimbone4516

If the cable is not included... then put CABLE NOT INCLUDED right in the picture! I almost missed this point.

nevets64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nevets64

The Energizer XPal is the best I ever wooted. 8000 mAh Li-Po battery with 3 outputs.
A USB, 9-12v & a 16-19v for Laptops.Charges my Galaxy 2 about and as an example,
I have a 12v battery operated fan that will run on 8 "D" batteries for 24 hours, and will
do the same fan for about 16 hours. Gives my netbook at least 3 hours. I carry a Duracell 2oz 18mAh. That will charge inline to charging my phone.

VACUUM TECH

dougiek7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougiek7
nevets64 wrote:The Energizer XPal is the best I ever wooted. 8000 mAh Li-Po battery with 3 outputs.
A USB, 9-12v & a 16-19v for Laptops.Charges my Galaxy 2 about and as an example,
I have a 12v battery operated fan that will run on 8 "D" batteries for 24 hours, and will
do the same fan for about 16 hours. Gives my netbook at least 3 hours. I carry a Duracell 2oz 18mAh. That will charge inline to charging my phone.

What do you mean by the last line about the Duracell? What is that you are referring to?