WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids Room Stuff

When you're a kid, pretty much everything's a toy. That means even an alarm clock must somewhat resemble a toy if a kid's going to pay attention to it. Same with ear buds. Same with lamps. Because if they're not toys, kids just don't care. Okay, unless it's candy. But as far as we know, there aren't many ear buds or lamps made out of candy.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, everything should now be working.

I'm gonna clean up the thread a bit.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bransonboyds

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bransonboyds
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, everything should now be working.

I'm gonna clean up the thread a bit.

So since this page wasn't available earlier when I placed an order can I get free shipping for items on this page that I wanted to order??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bransonboyds wrote:So since this page wasn't available earlier when I placed an order can I get free shipping for items on this page that I wanted to order??

That would be something to ask customer service. Hint: Use lots of nice words.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bella12977

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bella12977

Would love to get a CD player for my son, that would stand up to a little abuse.... but alas, Barbie is just not his thing.

Wish this was less "gender specific". Oh well.