WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Deals Under $20

There's a lot of random home crap in this sale, but let's focus on those two ceramic hens. For one thing, in what universe are those "essential," for another thing...now that we've been making fun of these hens we kind of want one for our apartment. 

toge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toge

I had a similar chicken to the hen once, and it had a lead warning on it due to the paint that was used. Does anyone know if these chickens use the same paint and would require hand-washing and any particular extra care used when handling?

chrischris999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrischris999

I was sent the wrong color. Not sure if I should complain or not. The color was Herb(purple)-Yellow instead of Lime

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chrischris999 wrote:I was sent the wrong color. Not sure if I should complain or not. The color was Herb(purple)-Yellow instead of Lime

Is it a difference in the color in the photography or just the wrong color altogether? Either way, if you don't feel like you got the product you ordered, email support@woot.com.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders