WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toys under $10

Seriously though. Why spend more than $10 when they're just going to break it within the first five minutes, or better yet, play with the box instead? When I was a kid, my only toys were a wooden spoon and a rolled up piece of Scotch tape covered in dog hair. Ahhh. Those were the good ol' days. Hours of quality entertainment.

theco2

quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2

I hate sock monkeys! They are so creepy looking!
I just thought I would throw that out there.

Gionot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gionot

I know why the "Make and Play Black Bear" kit is marked down. Under Specs it says:

"In the Box:
(1) National Geographic Make and Play Tiger - Colorbok - 70819"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gionot wrote:I know why the "Make and Play Black Bear" kit is marked down. Under Specs it says:

"In the Box:

Ha! Copy/Paste error, anyone? Reported. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

I know the sock monkey handwarmers are sold out, but just wanted to say I have these and they rock!

The kids and I use them all winter long. It takes just minutes to get them into a reusable state in boiling water. They keep warm for a good 30 minutes at least; so long as they are kept in pockets. They do NOT warm up enough though if you start them out by snapping the discs if the monkeys are ice cold in the first place. I had a pair in the car over night during winter and they were chilled. When I snapped them to activate them, they were just barely luke warm. Lesson learned. Still, They have lasted us a full winter and are sitting in our closet waiting to be used again when winter comes!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

uojfe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages uojfe
Gionot wrote:I know why the "Make and Play Black Bear" kit is marked down. Under Specs it says:

"In the Box:

Output Machine Failing, Guys!, tigerbear. Cool!