WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

RANDOM STUFF FOR STUPID CHEAP!

Random stuff = random write-up. Blue is my favorite color. There are hot dogs on the grill. Have you guys seen the Seinfeld re-runs? It is currently baseball season. Paper cuts are worse than bee stings. Rain is a weather condition that occurs. We are selling stuff here.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

at least the ginsu set is 3.99 this time. unlike the 39.99 it was for the april woot-off. and they still sold 4 or 5 I think.

I always did like yardsales.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Pufferfishy

I played bass for Meat Hammer in the 80's

You've been put on posting probation for this post

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik
Pufferfishy wrote:I played bass for Meat Hammer in the 80's

I played skin flute for their first album, before they sold out.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Anyone had any experience and know the difference between the cake pop and cupcake/brownie maker? They look like they are very similar but there is no picture of the finished product to judge a possible size or shape difference.

tugboatobb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tugboatobb

I bought the Ginsu carving set previously (99% sure it was about $4, 100% sure it wasn't $40)

Reasonably nice, definitely worth adding to your cart if your buying anything else.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
Pufferfishy wrote:I played bass for Meat Hammer in the 80's

And you rocked baby! So much more so than Countryside Meat Fork -- they were nothin' compared to you!

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
tugboatobb wrote:I bought the Ginsu carving set previously (99% sure it was about $4, 100% sure it wasn't $40)

Reasonably nice, definitely worth adding to your cart if your buying anything else.

http://home.woot.com/offers/ginsu-2-piece-stainless-carving-set-10

I always did like yardsales.

Madman007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Madman007

Does anyone know where the Luigi Bormioli glasses are *manufactured* (not just 'designed')? I try to avoid buying dishes that are made in China.

Skanning

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Skanning
wisenekt wrote:Anyone had any experience and know the difference between the cake pop and cupcake/brownie maker? They look like they are very similar but there is no picture of the finished product to judge a possible size or shape difference.

I don't know the exact measurements but I do know the cupcake thingy produces a flat bottom cupcake; the cake pop thingies come out like a ball. Think Tootsie Roll Pop...they're intended to be speared with a stick and eaten like a lollipop.

procop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages procop
Madman007 wrote:Does anyone know where the Luigi Bormioli glasses are *manufactured* (not just 'designed')? I try to avoid buying dishes that are made in China.

I have a few other Bormioli double wall glasses and their quality is shoddy. They made in China of course.

smfranke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smfranke

Meat hammer is a noun too?

conand19

quality posts: 4 Private Messages conand19

Let's see. The Ginsu fork is 5" and the knife is 7.5", yet there isn't a 2.5" difference in the picture. Anyone explain that?

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

About that pillow (didn't realize this is for all items):

Sell a lot more if you call it a toilet cushion.

shminkshmink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shminkshmink

Instead of buying a meat hammer why not just buy a better piece of meat.