WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Craig Electronics

Try going through a normal weekend day without using electricity at any point. You can't check your phone, use your electric razor, listen to music, or ride the elevator. It will give you a whole new appreciation for Craig, the guy who invented electricity. 

OneComputerKid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages OneComputerKid

I wonder if you can put a Linux disto on the craigbook?

daneswoot12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daneswoot12

make sure you ask when/if this will be delivered! I ordered one early June and eta is like early August! just FYI.

GaryMoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GaryMoy

I ordered the iCraig tablet on 5/31 and we just got it today. It's charging up right now but I'll return with a review once I've had the chance to play with it.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

When it says (on the slimbook) that it supports jpg and gif, does that mean if an image is in png format, you can't see it?

webbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webbob

Smart TV HDMI Adapter is a pretty decent little Android device which will update to Jelly Bean over the air.

The mouse, however, was useless. The radio link was unreliable at a distance of five feet with nothing between the mouse transmitter and the USB receiver on the Craigstick. If you buy this, expect to provide other means of communication, like a keyboard with integrated trackpad and its own USB radio. Craigstick's Android distro works okay with a generic keyboard and pointing device.