WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Airsoft Fun

What is lighter than a whisper, yet hits harder than a fist? What is soft enough for a baby to crawl through, yet heavy enough to crush a trailer park? What cannot be held in the hand, but can raise a welt on your friend's chest? It's air! Forget this fruity zen nonsense and start slinging pellets!

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout

Not gonna bring back that Blackwater?
I missed it last time .

darue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darue

The warning cuts off before it tells us what not to change.

I can only assume that the writer of the warning was shot with an airsoft gun which had this thing changed, thus causing the accident.

umzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages umzy

Still trying to figure out why Woot won't ship air soft to Michigan, but Amazon will.

toben7l

quality posts: 4 Private Messages toben7l
umzy wrote:Still trying to figure out why Woot won't ship air soft to Michigan, but Amazon will.

probably a "better safe than sorry" policy. here in upstate NY i can't get pocket knives shipped from Woot, but I can from Amazon and from the manufacturer.

mellownello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mellownello

Received my Taurus PT92 in the mail today. It does not come with a "spare" magazine, unless the meaning of the word spare has been changed to include things that are absolutely necessary for normal operation.

buy4me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buy4me
darue wrote:The warning cuts off before it tells us what not to change.

I can only assume that the writer of the warning was shot with an airsoft gun which had this thing changed, thus causing the accident.

Darue, go to the "specs" tab. The warning is printed in full there.