WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids' Bike Helmets

We know we're selling bike helmets, but in reality, maybe these should just be everyday helmets. After all, if enough people start wearing helmets as hats, they'll become fashionable, and then, since we sell helmets, we'll make more money. See! It's a win-win!

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner

Bummed that only the girls helmets are 3+. (All of the boys helmets are 5+.)

ysteichman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ysteichman
haydesigner wrote:Bummed that only the girls helmets are 3+. (All of the boys helmets are 5+.)

You think you're bummed? I have two daughters, they are 4 and 5. I bought one Tangled helmet and one Fairies helmet, thinking they were exactly the same. I just got them and the Tangled one is Toddler (3+) and the Fairies one is Child (5+) and has flashing lights. Now I have to deal with fighting kids! I definitely would have ordered two of the Fairies helmet if I knew there was such a significant difference!

heidicoupons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heidicoupons

I ordered two helmets and never recieved them they are now sold out. I am worried I wont get one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

heidicoupons wrote:I ordered two helmets and never recieved them they are now sold out. I am worried I wont get one.

Sorry for the late delivery. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders