WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Outdoor Toys and Ride-Ons

You know that ear-piercing squeal your children makes every time they're excited? The one that bores deep into your soul and buckles your knees with its searing intensity? That isn't as loud when your kids emit it outside -- so get 'em out there. 

alan0123

quality posts: 11 Private Messages alan0123

$20 Nice Deal

tgall45

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tgall45

Was so happy to see the Skootcase listed again here because I just missed them last wootoff and since we now need a toddler suitcase.

Just got our Skootcase in today and found that it does NOT match the one shown in the product video. There is no opening under the seat to access the inside. Also, the license plate latch at the rear lifts upward and is too tough for my son to open it. Hopefully it will loosen a little with wear.

I just saw the review link at the bottom of the description and it does match the model shown there. Packaging said 2012 so I'm not sure whether this is a newer model or an older one.

Son is happy with it though. Just hope it holds up in travel and he doesn't fall off.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tgall45 wrote:Was so happy to see the Skootcase listed again here because I just missed them last wootoff and since we now need a toddler suitcase.

Just got our Skootcase in today and found that it does NOT match the one shown in the product video. There is no opening under the seat to access the inside. Also, the license plate latch at the rear lifts upward and is too tough for my son to open it. Hopefully it will loosen a little with wear.

I just saw the review link at the bottom of the description and it does match the model shown there. Packaging said 2012 so I'm not sure whether this is a newer model or an older one.

Son is happy with it though. Just hope it holds up in travel and he doesn't fall off.

Thank you for letting us know the differences. I pass your information on to the Kids team.