WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Converse Digital and Analog Watches

Time is just a construct, man. You need to MOVE BEYOND the corporate monster's propaganda that days are split up into hours, minutes, and seconds. FREE YOURSELF from the tyranny of time, man. Hey, when is the next M16 bus coming?
Converse Official Site

billypuppy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billypuppy

This can't be woot!. None of these watches have a msrp of $875.00.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough".
Oliver Wendell Holmes

jjlatimer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjlatimer

any back-light on the remix?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jjlatimer wrote:any back-light on the remix?

Our tester took one into a dark closet and reports that there is a back-light button.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

polarurs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polarurs

Got one of these first time around. I think it's worth mentioning (about the Converse Timing Pickup watch)-- it beeps every hour, on the hour. Style-wise, it's typically not what I'd wear, but the beeps every hour make work so, so much easier.

dogs4life

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogs4life

I love the color of this. It would make a nice present. I checked the price on amazon and they sell it for $37+ for the black/gold watch. Good Deal here

ldpc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldpc

Do they include the original box, instructions?

alichan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alichan

Is the buckle on the black/gold watch gold or silver? It is gold in one picture and silver in another.

Shopster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shopster

What are the functions of the Timing Pickup watch?

fasteyes

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fasteyes

I ordered 4 of these watches and 3 out of 4 arrived DOA. I contacted customer service but have received no response yet. Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this issue. Thank you.