WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

CartBusters

You know that aisle leading up to the checkout in a drugstore full of gum, celebrity magazines, and lip balm? That's what's going on here. You didn't come to Woot looking for a weird fleece hat thing, but now that you're here...

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Darn!!!Missed the Life+Gear glow-sticks/flashlight. I have one in every room just in case the power goes out. I would love to purchase a few more to put in my cars.

satts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages satts

How is this cartbusters and free shipping if there still a 5$ shipping charge on these items

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

satts wrote:How is this cartbusters and free shipping if there still a 5$ shipping charge on these items

Where do you see free shipping? Do you have a shirt in your cart? Please post back so I can look into it for you.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

InFrom

quality posts: 32 Private Messages InFrom
satts wrote:How is this cartbusters and free shipping if there still a 5$ shipping charge on these items

It's free shipping if you already have items in your cart. The idea is that these are slightly interesting items that one might buy, if one didn't have to pay a separate shipping charge for them. So if you're already paying shipping on another item, toss some of this junk in the cart and don't worry about the shipping -- just wonder what you were thinking, when the box arrives with your lighted slippers!

sayruh62

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sayruh62
manhandsha wrote:Where do you see free shipping? Do you have a shirt in your cart? Please post back so I can look into it for you.

The description for this event on the sellout.woot page