WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stands, For Something

What do you believe in? Is it setting down your drink on a patio? Is it a nice place to put your fireplace logs? Is it some combination of the two, or perhaps something similar? Well, if so, we've got the stands up for what you believe in. If not, buy 'em anyway. Maybe they'll make you a better person.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I like the idea, but the execution... these should be executed. Good thing they are Texan.

thumperchick

quality posts: 247 Private Messages thumperchick

Standing Room Only?

robtgarrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robtgarrett
johnt007871 wrote:I like the idea, but the execution... these should be executed. Good thing they are Texan.

Indeed! with such a small base what keeps them standing? An 8 gallon tub of ice and drinks is 65 pounds of topple-ready mess waiting to happen when the first party-hearty tippler tips the balance.

schristinsen31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schristinsen31
robtgarrett wrote:Indeed! with such a small base what keeps them standing? An 8 gallon tub of ice and drinks is 65 pounds of topple-ready mess waiting to happen when the first party-hearty tippler tips the balance.

Howdy robtgarrett! We're the manufacturer of these beverage stands and I can tell you that they are stuuuurdy. The diameter of the base of the beverage stand is the same as the diameter of the beverage tub opening so you can confidently fill your tub to the brim with ice and drinks and it'll stand strong!