WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Golf Balls

If you've been paying for golf all these years: Stop! You can start paying as little $0 for a full eighteen holes if you just sneak onto the course. Doesn't that sound simple? And once you figure it out you'll only be paying for balls. And bail. 

stans39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stans39

When I put the "TaylorMade 2012 Burner Balls" in my cart it says they are not yet for sale. ???

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

stans39 wrote:When I put the "TaylorMade 2012 Burner Balls" in my cart it says they are not yet for sale. ???

I didn't have any trouble proceeding through check out. Are you still having trouble?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

stans39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stans39
manhandsha wrote:I didn't have any trouble proceeding through check out. Are you still having trouble?

Just tried it again and it went through. I have never seen that before. It was in red print and started with Tiger.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

stans39 wrote:Just tried it again and it went through. I have never seen that before. It was in red print and started with Tiger.

Glad to hear you were able to get your golf balls!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.