WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Half-Hearted Gifts for Dad

Let's be honest: How much thought did your dad ever put into his gifts for you? He clearly bought you that series of historical British naval fiction because he wanted to have someone to talk to about it. It's time to reciprocate in kind. 

Pixxiesprite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pixxiesprite

Can it be used for waffles?

coriwhite

quality posts: 5 Private Messages coriwhite

Really? Personal lubricant in a Woot+ of stuff you claim I'm supposed to give to my dad? Gross.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
coriwhite wrote:Really? Personal lubricant in a Woot+ of stuff you claim I'm supposed to give to my dad? Gross.

Some dads would be cool with this (hopes wife is reading this)

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

flyingleftwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flyingleftwing

The locking pliers are properly called "vise grips" and are available here for cheaper with shipping the same day

http://www.stanleysupplyservices.com/vise-grip-10wr-locking-plier-vise-grip-10wr/p/191-806

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

Whatever happened to Sellout's theme..."Last chance deals for hardcore cheapskates"?

These prices look to be the same as most of those products have been selling for on Woot right along...

rrussell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rrussell
bruce57 wrote:Whatever happened to Sellout's theme..."Last chance deals for hardcore cheapskates"?

These prices look to be the same as most of those products have been selling for on Woot right along...

Welcome to Woot-by-Amazon(tm)(c)(r)...

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

yeah a kid giving a dad personal lubricant is very inappropriate. he helped make kids he can figure it out.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

mustbechris

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mustbechris

Wow, no PowerBalance bracelets?

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

Dad wants one of those $6,000 watches available on the new Watch Woot page.

manhandsha

quality posts: 36 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mustbechris wrote:Wow, no PowerBalance bracelets?

I have an unopened package of them, I'd be happy to send them off to you!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.