WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bathtime!

What would happen if you stopped bathing your child? Sure they would get a little dirty, but do kids start smelling, as grown-ups do? We're not advocating that you try it out. In fact, we'd really appreciate it if you bought some bath toys. But we're still curious...

cvcoast

quality posts: 15 Private Messages cvcoast

RE: DORA POTTY TRAINING SET
I don't know if anyone travels this deep into the land of woot, but if you've made it this far you're entitled to my opinion.
This was just the thing to get my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter going. Her father had it figured out one week after turning two.
We live too far away for me to butt-in in person, so I did it by mail. She took to it right away and now the family takes the foldable piece everywhere.

ambergreen

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ambergreen
cvcoast wrote:RE: DORA POTTY TRAINING SET
I don't know if anyone travels this deep into the land of woot, but if you've made it this far you're entitled to my opinion.
This was just the thing to get my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter going. Her father had it figured out one week after turning two.
We live too far away for me to butt-in in person, so I did it by mail. She took to it right away and now the family takes the foldable piece everywhere.

One warning about the foldable potty seat: make sure it's fully in place and snapped together, otherwise your child gets pinched and NEVER EVER wants to use that seat again. If you're child is in a hurry, you may want to skip the folding seat step.