5%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3702 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) on the Sandlot glove, straight from rawlingsgear.com

lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

I've only used one baseball glove, and it was a Rawlings. It has lasted years and years, and still going strong.

arlenechavez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arlenechavez

What size are they?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

arlenechavez wrote:What size are they?

The sizes are listed under the Features tab: HERE

Zarquon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zarquon

Hmmm. On Rawlings website it lists the 11" at only $29.99 retail....I'm pretty sure it is the exact same one.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

How do you know what size glove to get?

fdnman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fdnman
Leahbh wrote:How do you know what size glove to get?

Couple of websites explain size and age...is that first base glove really an infielder glove or a true first base glove with no separate fingers?

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

My daughter is left handed. She doesn't want a solid black glove. Guess we'll see what they have at Academy.

eeekdageek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eeekdageek

If you don't find what your looking for here go straight to the Rawlings website and check out gloves there I found one for a a great price.

jpitt57488

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jpitt57488

Any way we could get model numbers for these gloves? It is hard to determine what they are based on the descriptions. Rawlings has tons of "gold glove 11.5 inch".

rsnyc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rsnyc

is there any reason to buy a softball glove over a regular baseball glove for playing softball? I am thinking about buying one of these for my 9 year old daughter to play softball. would any of these fit? thanks for any info.

cgielda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cgielda

Adult with larger than average hands here, would anyone know if the Sandlot glove would be large enough for adult hands? I see allot of gloves here from time to time but they all seem to be youth gloves.

go2fast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages go2fast
cgielda wrote:Adult with larger than average hands here, would anyone know if the Sandlot glove would be large enough for adult hands? I see allot of gloves here from time to time but they all seem to be youth gloves.

I agree. I've wanted to get a glove for myself but they all seem to be youth oriented?

cgielda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cgielda

Did a little research on the Rawlings website and after searching for "adult" gloves the Sandlot populated in the results. So if Rawlings is calling it an adult glove I think I'll give it a shot. It's just money, right?

njager05

quality posts: 3 Private Messages njager05
rsnyc wrote:is there any reason to buy a softball glove over a regular baseball glove for playing softball? I am thinking about buying one of these for my 9 year old daughter to play softball. would any of these fit? thanks for any info.

Yes, there is a difference between softball and baseball gloves, mainly the web size. Generally the web is bigger on softball gloves to be able to catch the bigger softball.

The pink/black softball glove (which is an 11 inch), should be right.

clonger20

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clonger20
jpitt57488 wrote:Any way we could get model numbers for these gloves? It is hard to determine what they are based on the descriptions. Rawlings has tons of "gold glove 11.5 inch".

FWIW - the girl's glove appears to be the PP11BP model.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The model numbers are added to the sales in the features. However, these were exclusive to a "big box" retailer so you may not find them online.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

janeldaley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janeldaley

If you hover over the gold glove version, it indicates it is a first base glove. it is not, simply a standard fielders glove. and it's a joba chamberlain autograph model, significantly decreasing its value.