WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Random Stuff for Your Kitchen

Kitchens: you gotta load em up! Seriously, if there is a single millimeter of space on your counter, any air at all in your cupboards, you're doing it wrong. Seriously. Time is running out! FILL IT UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

mrichm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrichm

Are the Luxeware Bamboo Plates dishwasher safe?

Wooters wooting wootfully wootlessly, woot.

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

Did you really only have 2 knife docks and did they really both get purchased by the same person?

D:

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lotsofgoats wrote:Did you really only have 2 knife docks and did they really both get purchased by the same person?

D:

Quite possible. Sellout is just that. Where we are trying to sell out of existing inventory. That item has sold a few times so we probably only had a couple left.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

If it helps, you can get the knife dock at The Container Store. You'll pay full price, of course, though I'm sure there'll be a sale at some point (or some kind soul will read your mind and get you a gift card, either way).

jkwaso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkwaso

Snapware gone? I love this stuff. Ordered 2 sets for home a while back and want some for my Mom, who lives in England. She loved it when she was here. I better look daily so I can get in on the next deal.

colinchout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colinchout

Wasn't that Woot cast iron only $20 the last time it was on ?

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou
colinchout wrote:Wasn't that Woot cast iron only $20 the last time it was on ?

Yes, it was. Thought it sold out, too.

Woot, how 'bout some DIFFERENT "!" Lodge stuff? I'd buy it, just for the novelty of having a Woot! branded piece of Lodge.

As it is, only half my 12 inch skillets have the ! on the bottom. (Yes, I've got 4 Lodge 12 inch skillets.) Wait, one of them has an "i" on the bottom.

steve

nonperdeventura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nonperdeventura

love my Lodge skillet. It does everything. Thanks again!

Fardinando

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fardinando

Whoops! I almost bought a $9 Ginsu knife! I forgot that I no longer have all-day shipping after buying that Woot-off item. Too bad. I'll bet those $4 items move a lot slower nowadays.

It's odd that my Amazon Prime shipping doesn't work on Woot either -- nice synergy opportunity lost, there.

aeris82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aeris82

Oh man. Prime working on Woot! would be the best thing ever.

pedalpowered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pedalpowered
aeris82 wrote:Oh man. Prime working on Woot! would be the best thing ever.

Here Here!

rachelle33

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rachelle33
aeris82 wrote:Oh man. Prime working on Woot! would be the best thing ever.

And if we could use our Amazon credit card here, too!!

malcam66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malcam66

I bought the Ginsu carving knife and am very pleased with it. Very sturdy, cuts great.