WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cheap Baby Stuff

Shhhh! She's finally down. Hey, why do we use the word "down" to mean "asleep" in this context? Sorry, I'll keep my voice down, but really: Don't you find it a little disturbing because of the association with putting a pet down? Just a thought. Honey? Shoot, I put you down with my boring conversation. 

cag80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cag80

Picked up the Mobi monitor the last time they had it and it works great. It is very clear, we can hear our baby really well when we are downstairs.

roni24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roni24

Why did woot change the all day shipping for $5.00. Most deal sites are now offering free shipping to keep up with the competition and now Woot is charging shipping for every item you buy?!?!? I was a BIG woot fan and would buy more things knowing all together it was only $5.00 for shipping. Very BAD move Woot. I'll pay more attention to the other deal sites I watch. :-(

fwijaya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fwijaya

Please clarify how many warming pads will I get for the warmze refills ( both large and small). This is what I found out from description page: Refill pack includes 6 10-Hour warming wraps

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

fwijaya wrote:Please clarify how many warming pads will I get for the warmze refills ( both large and small). This is what I found out from description page: Refill pack includes 6 10-Hour warming wraps

The refills come with three. We're working on changing the description.

Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.