WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Discounts for Runners and Cyclists

Wait, that race is when?? Two weeks? Oh man, I registered for it so long ago, I figured I'd be in shape by the time it finally rolled around. Well, I've got about 336 hours left to train, so I should be fine. In fact, I think today ought to be a rest day...

myneus0x41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myneus0x41

Looks like this goes for cheaper in others places
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/rhode-gear-by-yakima-speedster-3-bike-rack~p~66878/

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

myneus0x41 wrote:Looks like this goes for cheaper in others places
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/rhode-gear-by-yakima-speedster-3-bike-rack~p~66878/

"We apologize for the inconvenience! This product is currently sold out!"

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

woottj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woottj

Bought the large Fuelbelt waistpack in the main picture but not offered by Woot,

at this site (on sale now for $16.45)

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/302269_3094599.do?keyword=fuelbelt&

I'm able to jog comfortably with my Samsung Galaxy S2 cellphone in it.

ulkesh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ulkesh

While I definitely appreciate that the car in the Woot image has an Oregon license plate (my home state ;) ), I can't seem to find the Rhode Gear 3 bike rack on the Yakima site.

I've got a Nissan Sentra with a spoiler on the trunk, so I have to be picky about bike racks. I need to find a fit guide for this rack, but can't seem to.

Oh gods of Woot, hast thou forsaken me?

bastion206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bastion206

Bought the standard size Fuel Belt and am saddened to report it does not fit my Galaxy Nexus phone nor my wife's Droid Razr. Just slightly too small

skadus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skadus

So are the FuelBelt Race Number things more like a chest belt, or a fanny pack?

I'm sort of interested in getting one for the one or two 5Ks I participate in every year (I lose safety pins more often than I'd like), but I also don't want to look too silly doing it. :p

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ulkesh wrote:While I definitely appreciate that the car in the Woot image has an Oregon license plate (my home state ;) ), I can't seem to find the Rhode Gear 3 bike rack on the Yakima site.

I've got a Nissan Sentra with a spoiler on the trunk, so I have to be picky about bike racks. I need to find a fit guide for this rack, but can't seem to.

You might try contacting Yakima directly. They should be able to help you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

skadus wrote:So are the FuelBelt Race Number things more like a chest belt, or a fanny pack?

I'm sort of interested in getting one for the one or two 5Ks I participate in every year (I lose safety pins more often than I'd like), but I also don't want to look too silly doing it. :p

Google shows waist.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

skadus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skadus
ThunderThighs wrote:Google shows waist.

Derp. Can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks, TT.

bobyep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobyep
ulkesh wrote:While I definitely appreciate that the car in the Woot image has an Oregon license plate (my home state ;) ), I can't seem to find the Rhode Gear 3 bike rack on the Yakima site.

Mine showed up today and nowhere on the box or product have I found anything relating to Yakima.

ax89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ax89
skadus wrote:Derp. Can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks, TT.

It actually works quite well. I hate fiddling with the safety pins and this is easy. I bought mine at the local running store, paid full price but at least it supports the local store.

ulkesh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ulkesh
bobyep wrote:Mine showed up today and nowhere on the box or product have I found anything relating to Yakima.

... Well, that would explain it; thanks for the information!

dragonpearl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonpearl1

I just received my FuelBelt Go-Go Race Number Belt - Black and found it does not fit my iphone. It looks like older style candy bar phones or narrow flip phones would fit but not smart phones. I shoulda checked before I bought :^(